Formula 1 team - Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team [F1 W13]

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
dmarijon
Legenda
Legenda

Re: Formula 1 team - Mercedes Grand Prix

Post Postao/la dmarijon »

Neka se tako svaku trku dogodi mercedesima neki polu-problemčić i prvenstvo će biti odlično! :D
Samo neka se trkaju.
Dani
Legenda
Legenda
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Hamiltona

Post Postao/la Dani »

McLewis je napisao/la:
Dani je napisao/la:Dao Bog da se raspadnu tokom sezone. Drugo nisu ni zaslužili.
Jesi jadan... Evo bas bi volio da se raspadnu pa da se aspadne i tvoj pulen skupa s njima... Bilo bi super opet malo gledat vettela naprijed, bas fali jelde??? Koji biser...
Pa bi zašto ne. Evo danas je Ricci pobijedio i uljepšao mi dan. Tko kaže da bi Vettel pobjeđivao? Ima izreka "Tko se mača lača, od mača i gine". To bi se moglo dogoditi mercedesu.
Biti drugi znači biti prvi među gubitnicima. Ayrton Senna.

slika
speedy56
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: FAlonso ALotterer

Post Postao/la speedy56 »

Rekao je Lowe da su vozili samo na ICE-u, dakle da, falilo im je 160ks
slika
dmarijon
Legenda
Legenda

Post Postao/la dmarijon »

Ne ne. Ne bi bila fora da stanu i crknu. Ali ovako... recimo da ostanu bez ERS-a pa ostanu brzi kao ostali. E to bi volio :)
Samo neka se trkaju.
Cuky
Navijam za: Ferrari

Post Postao/la Cuky »

poduži (tehnički) članak u kojem između ostalog stoji da je kod Lewisa do problema došlo u 36. krugu i da kad su on i momčad reagirali na problem već je šteta bila prevelika. Kod Rosberga je do identičnog kvara došlo u 37. krugu, ali su mu već unaprijed dali naputke identične kao i Lewisu tako da su posljedice kvara na njegov bolid bile manje.
Canadian GP - Mercedes ERS issues

The silver arrows dominance so far this season hadn't faltered but just as many were starting to dream of a whitewash, the team suffered a technical gremlin on both cars that scuppered their chances of victory.

Both Mercedes cars scampered away from the grid in usual fashion, leaving the rest of the field trailing in their wake. What looked like an unassailable lead suddenly became a battle for survival as both WO5's incurred the same technical issues on lap 36 for Lewis and lap 37 for Nico. Both cars suffered a high voltage control electronics failure, curtailing performance by virtue of the MGU-K unable to propel the car.

Control Electronics (CE) have been one of the biggest issues thus far for the engine manufacturers and teams with drivers likely to pick up grid penalties all over the place in the latter part of the season. The CE is actually made up of several different components but replacement of any of these blots the copy book. Sebastian Vettel and Kamui Kobayashi are the most likely candidates to take the first grid penalties owing to CE changes with these drivers already accruing the use of 5 components. As soon as they use their 6th it will be a 5 place grid penalty for that race, something that I personally find harsh based on the infancy of this technology in a Formula One environment. The other components that can receive penalties (ICE, Turbo, MGU-K, MGU-H and Energy Store) are complex items but don't perhaps undergo the same rigors as the CE which binds the aforementioned components. Perhaps it would have been shrewd of the the FIA to allow 10 CE component changes in the first season?

Lewis/Mercedes made a change to the CE-KCK on his WO5 before qualifying for the GP but as yet we don't have confirmation which part of the CE failed on both WO5's. What we do know however is that both cars had no ability to deploy (EDIT after confirmation from Mercedes) or harvest energy from the MGU-K for the rest of the race. (Mercedes have stipulated that the MGU-K was unable to provide 'drive').

The question therefore no longer remains on how much the MGU-K was still able to do in terms of harvesting, it's clear that initially both drivers were getting little to no assistance from the MGU-K under braking and is the likely result for Lewis' rear brake failure. (Owing to the teams running smaller rear brakes this year, with the MGU-K doing a proportion of the braking as it harvests power).

Brake-By-Wire (BBW) is also a factor in this as the system proportions off the amount of bias front to rear based on the current amount of energy being harvested, the sudden loss of the MGU-K would have unsettled the BBW putting the onus back onto the cars standard mechanical braking system. With the smaller brake components in use this season and the driver unable to react in short time by adjusting the balance forward, the rear brakes begin to overheat. This unfortunately bought Lewis' race to an untimely demise, Nico was fortunate enough to have another lap under his belt before the failure, giving the team the time to react with instructions similar to those already given to Lewis.

The movement of brake bias forward would have undoubtedly led to a disparity in how both Mercedes drivers were able to stop the vehicle in the corners. Aided by the lead to the rest of the field though, a lift and coast into the corners would not only allow for some fuel saving (critical with the loss of top end performance as more fuel would be needed) but also aid in braking stability.

The complexity of the energy recovery system on top of the turbo charged engine this season means that there are many modes with which the driver has in his armory. The loss of power from the MGU-K however is a massive loss as not only does it provide upto 160bhp (120kw) at the top end, the power is gradually applied alongside the throttle inputs, increasing the amount of time that the MGU-K provides power (upto 4mj or 33.33 seconds at full power) (Please read this if you don't understand how the MGU-K can utilise the 4mj). The loss of energy deployment by the MGU-K can be covered up in part by pushing the ICE to do more work but inevitably this increases the fuel flow and it cannot make up the entire deficit.

Driving around and adapting to the lack of MGU-K power or harvesting won't have been easy for Nico and the mere fact he was able to lap at a relative pace to some of the cars chasing him is a testament to the job Mercedes have done this season. It also shows us that the MGU-K is providing at least 2 seconds of performance per lap this season.

NOTE: The issues suffered by Perez were BBW related with a similar situation regarding the loss of the rear brakes that Lewis suffered occuring on the VJM07. This in turn causes confusion within the BBW system that is trying to react to changing levels of brake bias/force.

IZVOR - SomersF1
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
Slash
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: utrkivanje

Post Postao/la Slash »

The cracks are beginning to show at Mercedes with Toto Wolff revealing that the two sides of the garage are not as transparent as they have been.

Sunday's Austrian Grand Prix was once again a battle of the two Mercedes drivers as the Championship protagonists finished first and second.

Nico Rosberg won the grand prix a second ahead of Lewis Hamilton, the team's sixth 1-2 result of this season.

But with the Mercedes duo the only drivers with a realistic chance of winning this year's World title, the stakes have been raised and the cracks in the drivers' relationship are beginning to show.

"Our first priority must be to let the two compete against each other," Wolff told Sky Sports F1. "They are on such a close level and we don't want to interfere from the outside and manipulate it in one or the other direction.

"So the playing field must be kept equal, that's for sure.

"Nevertheless, yesterday [the team] had a bit of a moment. After P3 we weren't in good shape and the atmosphere wasn't like in the races before.

"We see that it's getting very competitive, that transparency is suffering a little bit and we need to make sure that this is not detrimental to the team."

He added: "Transparency is all about exchanging views and what the car does and learning from each other.

"We obviously have to look very carefully at it, but we don't want to keep the lap which is the lap which is showing how capable the car is until the final qualifying because we need to understand where we can improve the car. That is one of the examples.

"I'm not saying this has happened - we just don't want to see any sandbagging and aborted laps when we need to learn about the car."

The Mercedes motorsport boss does however concede that it won't all be smooth sailing as his drivers fight it out. But as long as they don't take each other out, he's okay with not having a number one driver.

"We must expect tension to creep in," Wolff said.

"In the past most of the systems came back to a number one and number two driver. We are still in the situation that we believe in equal status because it's what we think our racing philosophy and spirit should be - and not only for Mercedes but Formula 1 in general.

"But we could well be finding out at a certain stage that the intelligent guys in the last 30 years had a reason why they did it. I hope we are never going to find that out and we never need to find that out, but it could well be.

"But, as I said before, we are not having any issues until now. It is all running in the way we expected but we need to monitor it."
Poručujem Totu da odjebe transparentnost. Postavljanje auta je isto vještina vozača i ne vidim zašto bi jedan imao koristi od vještine drugog vozača. Druga stvar je da je žestoka borba za konstruktorski naslov. Ovako, onaj koji lošije postavi bolid će biti u najgorem slučaju drugi, čemu onda forsiranje 'transparentnosti'??
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

najjace mi je kad furaju te spike, samo jede govna bezveze. Taj Toto bas baca neke mućke komentare nakon svake trke
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
Dani
Legenda
Legenda

Post Postao/la Dani »

Nemoj finac takve komentare. Doći ćeš u moj stadij.
slika

slika
spacedoc
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Za kog ove godine navijat

Post Postao/la spacedoc »

ova je sezona GG easy za njih
slika
Dani
Legenda
Legenda

Post Postao/la Dani »

Sve mi se više gade. I onda licemjerno govore o jednakosti i dozvoljavanju borbe.

"He lost the race in qualifying," said Wolff.

"He recovered tremendously with a great start and a great first lap, [but] in all our calculations the best possible result was second, and he achieved that.

"It has no relation to a cautious approach from the pitwall because both of them were running with an equal car.

"Clearly, Nico that afternoon was the faster guy. Why was he the faster guy? Because he was starting in P3 and not in P9, so Lewis's result was compromised by Saturday.

"He was chasing him [Rosberg], but if you push your brakes and your tyres harder they suffer more than the guy in the lead."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/114619" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Još malo preseravanja iz Švabije:
'Transparency suffering' at Mercedes as F1 title rivalry heats up
zaključak: Hamilton zatajio neke podatke Rosbergu i vidimo gdje je Švabo. Hamilton se sam ukenjao jer bi sa odvoženim krugom bio na pp.

slika
speedy56
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: FAlonso ALotterer

Post Postao/la speedy56 »

Malo spuštaju RB-u :)
slika
slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Neka uzivaju dok mogu. Ovakvi su samo prelazni timovi. Kad budu opet poceli stekat ce ih Mercedes povuc iz f1 ces vidit. Cim su razmatrali na kraju 2013. Nego zanima me zasto su samo rosbergu zahvalili a ne i Hamiltonu
slika
Dani
Legenda
Legenda

Post Postao/la Dani »

Pa jesu , ali kao dijela čitavog tima. Ipak je Rosberg pobijedio. Ili sam ja u pravu pa ga namjerno prcaju.

slika
Kenny
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: Williams i MS

Post Postao/la Kenny »

Pa da je Hamilton pobjedio onda bi njemu zahvalili, a ovako su Rosbergu
slika
Pa čovjek kaže - osjećaj. Ako je osjećaj, onda je osjećaj. Na temelju osjećaja :) - dmarijon
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Mercedes je danas testirao novo stražnje krilo, novi monkey seat i još kompaktniji stražnji kraj
slika

slika
Ćale od Lewisa
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Navijam za: Mercedes

Post Postao/la Ćale od Lewisa »

Mercedes nije ništa izgubio na brzini ukidanjem fric-a koliko god su drugi govorili da će njih to najviše pogoditi.

Danas su oba vozača pokazala moć bolida, te da se može napraviti bolid i bez traženja rupa u pravilniku 8)
slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Mercedesovi se malo polomili tj Toto on to voli slavit malo zesce ocito
Mercedes Formula 1 bosses Toto Wolff and Paddy Lowe were injured during a team-building event in Austria on Tuesday.

Members of the F1 team were involved in a chain-reaction accident while on a group cycle ride along the river Danube in Vienna.

Technical chief Lowe escaped with cuts and bruising, but commercial boss Wolff was admitted to hospital overnight for treatment to a broken wrist, elbow, shoulder and collarbone.

A spokesman for the Mercedes F1 team said Wolff was in "good spirits" and is not expected to miss this weekend's Hungarian Grand Prix while he recuperates from his injuries.
slika
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Lijep pogled na Mercov difuzor
slika

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

zanimljivo stražnje krilo kod Merca
slika

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

slika
McLewis
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: McLaren i Mercedes

Post Postao/la McLewis »

Malo je cika toto ljut ;)
McLaren u <3
F2004_the_best_ever
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak

Post Postao/la F2004_the_best_ever »

S obzirom da je Mercedes ove godine možda i najdominatniji bolid u povjesti F1, jedino što bi moglo da zainteresira gledatelje ove godine je borba između Mercedesovih vozača, malo varnica između njih, ne kažem da je to sve izrežirano ali Berni je stari lisac.
Slash
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: utrkivanje

Post Postao/la Slash »

Here's @LewisHamilton saying that @nico_rosberg admitted that he "did it on purpose." This story is not over...: http://adamcooperf1.com/2014/08/24/lewi ... n-purpose/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
Just spoken to Merc and they confirm the quotes from Lewis on what Nico said are correct - should be interesting going forward #f1
Ako je ovo istina, mora dobit barem 1 utrku diskvalifikacije, to više nije stvar momčadi nego i FIA-e i sigurnosti.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: FA

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

Da bas citam i trazim info vise (stavio sam ovo u Hamo temu, neznam zake, pa evo i tu)

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/124 ... -him-at-sp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ako je tocno, onda sigurno se FIA mora umjesati, a lijepo im je to jos jedna pljuska buduci da incident nisu ni provjeravali.

EDIT: Toto je rekel da od sad budu imali timske odluke.

Pretp da to znaci da ce imat vozaca 1 i vozaca 2, a to bi znacilo da ce nico biti kaznjen (zasluzeno).

Mada, da sam ja TP, taj vozac nebi vozio za mene vise...
I like to race, not to do laps alone.
Igor18
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Schumachera

Post Postao/la Igor18 »

ak sam ja dobro skužio Nico je rekao: "mogao sam izbječi sudar" što je i točno.
A ne "namjerno sam se zabio u njega" kako je hamilton interpretirao rosbergove riječi.

mislim ak je rekao baš riječima NAMJERNO SAM SE ZABIO U NJEGA DA NEKOME NEŠTO DOKAŽEM onda je kreten i zbog kretnizma bi ga trebalo kazniti.
a ak nije tim riječima rekao onda naravno može se izvrtati riječi kako kome paše.

mislim, meni je ovo odlično. mogle bi se povuči neke usporedbe sa rivalstvom senna-prost.
nakon tog rivalstva ovo je mislim prva takva situacija i takva borba (vettel-webber uvijek je bila ekipa na vettelovoj strani)
Njih 2 se bore za naslov u istom bolidu i istim uvijetima, ovakve stvari i rivalitet samo daju dodatnu draž svemu.

čisto sumnjam da je Rosberg "priznao" da je namjerno udario hamiltona, ne vjerujem da je budala i da ga je namjerno pogodio.
Pametan je i proračunat lik Rosberg.

Uostalom jedno od najvećih rivalstava u F1, senne i prosta obilježeno je sa dva namjerno izazvana sudara koja su izravno donjela naslov prvaka. Tak da...

plakalo se da treba zabranit timske odredbe i pustit ekipu nek se utrkuje.. pa pustimo ih onda, ovaj incident je nevjerovatno prenapuhan, mali kontakt prednjeg krila i gume koji je rezultirao puknućem iste.. pa tak bi se onaj kontakt Alonsa i Vettela u zadnjem krugu mogao okarakterizirati kao namjeran od strane alonsa jer je bio isfrustriran i živčan činjenicom da je u tom troboju, četveroboju prošao najgore i išao je namjerno "pokazati" vettelu kaj misli o svemu tome...

Pustite ih nek prvenstvo riješe na stazi a nakon sezone odlučite kaj želite. 2 ravnopravna vozača koja će se borit za naslov ili ćete zahvaliti jednom od njih i potražit drugo rješenje.

Sad da se počnu mješat u rasplet prvenstva nakon malenog kontakta bilo bi totalno nepošteno.
1. i 2. vozač? kakve su to gluposti? Par utrka do kraja? pa njih 2 se bore za naslov a ne hamilton (rosberg) protiv vettela/alonsa pa da neko glumi vodonošu? Mogu iz Mercedesa reč kaj god hoće njih 2 će se klat do kraja sezone, rosberg pogotovo jer mu je ovo vjerovatno jedinstvena prilika da dođe do naslova, poput one koju je Webber propustio 2010. a bome mislim da Rosberg neće ovo propustiti.
Michael is faster than you!!
Odgovori