Formula 1 Team Manor Racing Team

Povijesne utrke, vozači, timovi, bolidi...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
Cuky
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari

Re: Formula 1 team - Manor Marussia F1 team

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Manor F1 Team ‏@ManorF1Team 18s18 seconds ago

A disappointed @robertomerhi after his car had an ERS false alarm at the weighbridge and he was unable to progress to his planned second run
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Stigla pojačanja u tehnički odjel Manora:

Luca Furbatto - 10 godina je radio u McLarenu, a zadnji posao mu je bio na poziciji tehničkog direktora u Toro Rossu. U Manoru će biti šef dizajna i odgovarat će direktno tehničkom direktoru John McQuilliamu

Gianluca Pisanello - momčadi se pridružio na mjesto glavnog inžinjera. Prethodno je radio u Caterhamu na poziciji šefa operacija, a prije toga je radio za Toyota F1 Team

Bob Bell - nekadašnji šef Renaulta i do prije godinu dana tehnički direktor u Mercedesu pridružuje se momčadi kao tehnički savjetnik

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2015/06/01/e ... oin-manor/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

slika
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Wow. Bob Bell u Manoru. Svasta
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
Alonso-champ
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Fernando Alonso

Post Postao/la Alonso-champ »

Vuce lovu..nista drugo
Alonsista hasta la muerte..
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

navodno bi veze sa njegovim dolaskom u Manor mogao imati Renault...

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Manor je objavio kako je na mjesto službenog rezervnog vozača doveden GP2 prvak iz 2013 Fabio Leimer
IN RESERVE
Manor Marussia F1 Team signs Fabio Leimer to Official Reserve Driver role
Silverstone, UK
3rd June 2015

We're pleased to announce that we have signed Fabio Leimer as an Official Reserve Driver for the remainder of the 2015 season.
26 year old Fabio, from Rothrist in Switzerland, is the 2013 GP2 Series champion and winner of the 2011 GP2 Final. He is also a former Formula Master series champion, prior to which he competed in Formula Renault 2.0 and Formula BMW ADAC.
Fabio will join the team at selected races, working closely with the drivers and engineers to aid the team’s development programme and on standby to deputise for a race driver in the event that they are unable to take part in race weekend activities.
To prepare him for the role, the team will be providing Fabio with the opportunity to drive the MR03B in selected Free Practice 1 sessions of the FIA Formula One World Championship.

John Booth, Team Principal, said:
“We’re delighted to welcome Fabio to our team. We always keep a close eye on drivers competing in the feeder series and their potential for making the step up to Formula 1. Fabio has been on that radar for a number of years, so we’re pleased to give him the opportunity to progress as he is a very talented driver and certainly deserving of this opportunity. Fabio will be joining us at selected races for the rest of the season, contributing to engineering meetings and on hand to substitute for either race driver should they be unable to compete at any stage. Familiarity with the car is therefore important, so we plan to run Fabio in a number of opening free practice sessions this season, allowing us to further evaluate his potential.”

Fabio Leimer commented:
“I’m thrilled to be provided with this opportunity and I’d like to thank the Manor Marussia F1 Team for the faith they have shown in my ability. In particular I’m very excited to have the chance to drive the car in selected FP1s, but I am also looking forward to spending a lot of time trackside with the team, contributing my observations and experience in engineering situations and also learning about the team and a Formula 1 operation. It’s a huge step for me and I can’t wait to get started and hopefully reward the team’s confidence in me.”
slika

Post i slika sa Facebook stranice Manora

EDIT: Manor je našao sponzora za do kraja ove sezone
MANOR MARUSSIA F1 TEAM PARTNERS WITH AIRBNB
Helping race fans around the globe feel at home anywhere

Manor Marussia F1 Team and Airbnb announce Challenger Partnership for the remainder of the 2015 season

CIRCUIT GILLES VILLENEUVE, MONTRÉAL - June 4, 2015 - The Manor Marussia F1 Team today announced a new partnership with Airbnb, the world’s leading community driven hospitality company, ahead of this weekend’s Grand Prix du Canada for the remainder of the 2015 season. As the Challenger Partner, Airbnb branding will be proudly displayed on the team’s MR03B Formula 1 cars starting at the Grand Prix du Canada, and on the drivers’ race suits and across other team media, highlighting the commitment to making race fans feel at home as they travel all over the world from race to race.

“The Manor Marussia F1 Team is effectively a start-up. Of course, Formula 1 is an unusual start-up environment to operate in, but our challenges are the same as many other early stage technology companies. Airbnb is a phenomenal success story of a company that has completely reinvented an industry,” said Stephen Fitzpatrick, Team Owner. “We are delighted to announce this partnership with the world’s leading community driven hospitality company. We are two likeminded brands who are committed to innovation and discovery and have ambitions to positively and proactively impact our respective industries.”

"We’re thrilled to be partnering with the Manor Marussia F1 Team and we’ll be cheering them on as they compete in F1 races across six continents,” said Jonathan Mildenhall, Airbnb’s Chief Marketing Officer. “Just as we’re excited to have the team be part of our community, we know our hosts will look forward to welcoming race fans from all over the world into their homes."

The partnership will kick off in Montréal for the Grand Prix du Canada and the city has grown into Airbnb’s largest destination in Canada, due in large part to the hospitality of local Montréal residents. Montréal Airbnb hosts have welcomed race fans from around the globe into their homes annually during the Grand Prix du Canada festivities, making it one of the busiest weeks of the year for the Montréal Airbnb Host community, and hosts around the world will continue to welcome fans during the 2015 season.

Airbnb has a long history of supporting big international events such as F1 races around the globe. It was a major design conference in San Francisco in 2007 that inspired Airbnb's founders to open their own home to travellers, planting the seeds that would eventually grow to become Airbnb. The global exposure that the Manor Marussia F1 Team provides to motorsport fans will generate increased awareness of travel accommodations available through Airbnb, particularly among F1 fans who routinely travel abroad to attend races.
slika
slika

Vijest i slike sa službene FB stranice

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Ajde i Manor počinje djelovati kao malo ozbiljnija ekipa...zapošljavaju neke nove ljude, jučer napokon predstavili sponzora, a od danas koriste i nove kombinezone za vozače:
manorf1team je napisao/la:Shiny new race suits for #CanadianGP. Give us a twirl Roberto!
slika

manorf1team je napisao/la:And from the rear... Looking good non? Oui!
slika

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

U sljedecih par tjedana bi se trebalo odlucit hoce li uopce prestaviti ful 2015 specifikaciju bolida ili ce cekat sljedecu godinu
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

pretpostavljam da se McLaren nada da neće predstaviti ove sezone...trenutno je samo Manor iza McLarena, a ako u razvoju novog bolida Manor ima mogućnost korištenja podataka o bolidu koji je Marussija razvijala za ovu sezonu to bi mogao biti dosta bolji bolid. Plus uz to u novi bolid bi išla i nova Ferrarijeva PU

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Navodno ih se povezuje s Hondom za drugu godinu, ocito se McLaren zeli osigurat da ne bude zadnji :biggrin:
slika
Slash
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: utrkivanje

Post Postao/la Slash »

Baš čitam i ne vjerujem. Nije im dovoljno da ih obiđu za 4 kruga, treba više... #-o
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Povezuje ih se i sa Renaultom zbog toga što je Bob Bell došao u momčad...mislim da će na kraju svega ispasti da će ostat i dalje sa Ferrarijem

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

S renaultom ih se moze povezat jedino ako ih kupi pa to postane renault f1 tim. Jer cini mi se da je renault najskuplji i ne isplati se vrtit njihov PU.
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Honda kaže da nema nikakvih razgovora sa Manorom za 2016
http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12433 ... ine-supply" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Manor donosi nadogradnje u Silverstone:
We are bringing some updates to Silverstone which will be quite significant appearance-wise anyway, and hopefully performance-wise as well
http://www.grandprixtimes.com/news/display/10440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Novi sponzor

slika
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

monkey seat i novo stražnje krilo
slika

Vertikalna krilca u sredini iznad difuzora, a pored svjetla
slika

Bočne stranice produžene prema iza tako da ovjes sada prolazi kroz njih
slika

Novi aero djelovi oko prednjeg dijela bokova
slika

Bio bi smijeh da Manor počne pritiskati McLarena na McLarenovom domaćem terenu :D

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Govori se da bi ljudi koji su ulozili u COTA mogli kupiti Manor pa bi na taj nacin bile 2 americke momcadi 2016.
slika
gjoko-mkd
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Navijam za: Ferari

Post Postao/la gjoko-mkd »

New team on the grid in 2016, Haas GP does not intend to make up the numbers to believe Auto Motor und Sport that makes some revelations on the US team, including direct link with Ferrari.

First, Haas GP will have a lot of pieces of the Scuderia Ferrari as it is estimated at 100 million US dollars investment with the firm of Maranello. If Haas had not chosen this solution, it had to invest 30% more.

The US team should have an advanced chassis SF15-T as well as the engine, transmission, hydraulics, suspension, steering wheel, steering and electronics issuent Maranello.

Regarding pllilotes, the first bacquet should return to Vergne and Gutierrez, both currently working for Ferrari and the second seat could return, according to early rumors, to Hulkenberg, Grosjean or Nasr.

Information provided by: Loïc Galineau

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... rev=search
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

pogriješio si temu, ovo je tema za Manor ;)

Haas temu možeš naći ovdje: http://forum.f1-hr.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

slika
gjoko-mkd
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Navijam za: Ferari

Post Postao/la gjoko-mkd »

J... ga, pravimo ljude, greške smo :schock:
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Leimer, GP2 prvak iz 2013 debitirati će u F1 tako što će sutra u FP1 voziti umjesto Merhija

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/?p=302239

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

navodno po Marci ce Merhija u FP1 zamijeniti Rossijem (ne Valentino :biggrin:) a od Japana bi trajno mogao voziti Rossi
slika
Kenny
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: Williams i MS

Post Postao/la Kenny »

F1NAC je napisao/la:navodno po Marci ce Merhija u FP1 zamijeniti Rossijem (ne Valentino :biggrin:) a od Japana bi trajno mogao voziti Rossi
A jel ovaj put Valentino? :biggrin:
slika
Pa čovjek kaže - osjećaj. Ako je osjećaj, onda je osjećaj. Na temelju osjećaja :) - dmarijon
Odgovori