Formula 1 team - Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN [C42]

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
Dr. DJ
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari-Massa

Formula 1 team - Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN [C42]

Post Postao/la Dr. DJ »

slika

slika

slika

Puni Naziv Momčadi: Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN
Sjedište: Hinwil, Švicarska
Šef Momčadi: Frédéric Vasseur
Tehnički Direktor: Jan Monchaux
Aktualni Bolid: C42
Pogonska Jedinica: Ferrari
Prvi Nastup: 1993
Konstruktorski Naslovi: N/A
Najbolji Rezultat u Utrci: 1 (x1)
Pole Pozicije: 1
Najbrži Krugovi: 5

Originalni uvodni post:

Kod: Označi sve

Nepravedno je da još nismo otvorili temu posvećenu BMW-u pa da i to obavimo.............
1982 UCV 1919
BMW Power

Post Postao/la BMW Power »

pozdrav svim navijacima BMW-a.........
p@rtibrejker
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Hrvatsku Kunu

Post Postao/la p@rtibrejker »

vrlo konstruktivno, nema šta. :)
- Oviedon Ihmisohjus -
...who are you to wave your finger?...
ignore lista: MP4don - 07.04.09. ivanpetka - 29.07.09. mmilo42 - 02.10.09. Butt-kisser 23.10.09. Felipe Massa 01.08.10.
red_devil
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Schumacher - Ferrari

Post Postao/la red_devil »

Kad već otvarate teme, onda ubacite podatke o momčadi ;)
I od mene pozdrav svim BMW-ovcima :bye:

btw. danas vas peremo :p :)
majstor iz maranella
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari i Schumachera

Post Postao/la majstor iz maranella »

Evo budem ja stavio malo podataka o ovoj momčadi:

Adresa : BMW Sauber F1, Wildbachstrasse 9, 8340 Hinwil, Switzerland
Vođa momčadi : Mario Theissen
Tehnički direktor : Willy Rampf
Šef dizajna : Jörg Zander
Glava aerodinamike : Willem Toet
Direktor za motore : BMW
Trkaći inžinjer Heidfelda : Giampaolo Dall'Ara
Trkaći inžinjer za Kubicu : Mehdi Ahmadi

Prvi GP : 2006
Konstruktorski naslovi : 0
Vozački naslovi : 0
Pobjeda : 0
Prvih startnih mjesta : 0
Najbržih krugova : 0
Ostvarenih bodova (do VN SAD-a) : 74
Broj utrka (do VN SAD-a) : 24

Podaci o autu za 2007.:

Šasija: F1.07
Mjenjač: Polu-automatski 7 brzina
Masa bolida: 605 kg
Kočnice: Brembo Carbon
Ulje: Petronas
Gorivo: Petronas
Felge: O.Z.
Gume: Bridgestone

Motor: BMW V8 P86/7 - 90° 2400 cc
p@rtibrejker
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Hrvatsku Kunu

Post Postao/la p@rtibrejker »

slika

Designers: Willy Rampf (TD)
Drivers: Nick Heidfeld (9), Robert Kubica (10)

The BMW Sauber F1 Team began planning and developing the BMW Sauber F1.07 as early as April 2006. Since then, the engineers have worked incredibly hard on the new car. The end result, however, has been worth the effort.

Both team sites worked hand-in-hand to create the BMW Sauber F1.07. While the experts in Hinwil were responsible for the chassis, the entire drive train was produced in Munich. Last year's vehicle served as a good basis for the development, as Willy Rampf, Technical Director of the BMW Sauber F1 Team, explains: "We have channelled our experience with the F1.06 into the new car, but at the same time focused on the new challenges presented by the 2007 regulations."

One of the most important changes was the switch to Bridgestone tyres. The control tyres are expected to provide less grip so as to reduce speeds at corners. Rampf explains: "It's clear that the cars are going to slide around more. It was therefore important for us to build a car that is easy to drive and that our drivers can trust sufficiently to go on the attack."

One example of how the required changes have been implemented is the layout of the front wing, which has been completely redesigned. The car's nose has also been completely reworked to provide optimal aerodynamic characteristics and is now shorter and higher than its predecessor. The engineers have also given a new look to the rear section of Robert Kubica's and Nick Heidfeld's vehicles. Because the rear of the BMW Sauber F1.07 is now slimmer and lower, this actively helps to optimise the airflow on the rear wing even further.

Following the decision to restrict many areas of engine development for the 2007 season and beyond, the new powerplant has not received its own development number. Following on from the successful engine of the past year, the current engine is now called BMW P86/7.

Despite the restrictions on development, the BMW Sauber F1 Team did have some leeway to develop last year's engine further. While the block and crankshaft had to remain untouched, further tweaks were allowed to the cylinder head and peripheral components. Additional enhancements were permitted to details of the intake and exhaust piping, lubricant and fuel supply, pistons, valves and mounts. Alterations required to install the engines in the new cars were also given the green light.

Development work on the engine of the BMW Sauber F1.07 is never at a complete standstill anyway. Mario Theissen explains: "A Formula One engine is never the finished article. It's like a painting that may already look finished to the onlooker but which the artist, knowing precisely where he can improve his work, will still touch up here and there."

"Far from reducing development work to a standstill, the increased number of regulations has merely shifted the emphasis. It's important that Formula One remains at the cutting edge of technology, and that's what it will do," adds the BMW Motorsport Director.

Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica are the two GP drivers of the BMW Sauber F1 Team for the 2007 season. Last year, the duo already proved that they will capitalise on any opportunity to win World Championship points and podium positions if given the chance.

A real individualist off the race track and a professional team player in the pit lane and at the wheel: Nick succeeds in combining both of these elements of his personality and delivering top performances on the track. Aged 29 and with 117 Grand Prix races to his tally, the German is one of the most experienced drivers in Formula One. Even before he was five he was already using an engine-driven vechicle, a motorcross bike. Soon afterwards he began karting. In 1994, he moved to Formula racing, where he could demonstrate his talent on the international stage for the first time. He completed his first F1 test in 1997.

After debuting as GP driver for Alain Prost in 2000, Nick joined Peter Sauber one year later and entered his first season for the Swiss team. He managed to step onto the podium for the first time at the Brazilian Grand Prix 2001. After one year at Jordan in 2004, he became a regular driver for the BMW Williams F1 Team. In 2006, Nick competed for the BMW Sauber F1 Team in its maiden season and won most of the team's 36 World Championship points, as well as recording a podium result in Hungary.

Although just 22, Nick's team mate Robert can already look back on 18 years of motorsport experience. As a child, the Pole began racing in a four bhp-strong vehicle, which he steered through a course marked out by plastic bottles. By the age of ten, Robert was finally old enough to switch to karting. After three years without facing any serious competition in his home country, Robert packed his bags and moved to Italy. In 2001, following victories in the Italian Kart Championship and the prestigious Monaco Kart Cup, he moved into Formula racing.

In 2005, after winning the World Series by Renault, he was given the opportunity to test an F1 car for the first time. Three weeks later, the BMW Sauber F1 Team signed him as their test and reserve driver. At the start of the year, he not only impressed by recording several fastest lap times as the team's Friday driver, but he was also able to prove his talent in races starting with the Hungarian GP. In Italy, Robert recorded a sensational third place - one of the reasons why he now joins Nick Heidfeld as one of team's two regular drivers.

Only a few hours after its unveiling, the BMW Sauber F1.07 completed the first laps at the 'Circuit de la Comunitat' in Valencia. At approximately 13:00hrs, Nick Heidfeld exited the pits in front of the many journalists and guests of the team. The German first completed an installation lap before doing a further XY laps.

During the course of the afternoon, the BMW Sauber F1.07 will continue to rack up the miles out on the track. This time, Robert Kubica will have its first outing at the wheel of the new car.

The BMW Sauber F1.07's first race appearance is scheduled for 18th March in Melbourne, when the 2007 Formula One season kicks off with the Australian Grand Prix

"Obviously, this is a special day for us," BMW Motorsport Director Mario Theissen commented during the presentation of the BMW Sauber F1.07. The Team Launch in Valencia was a premiere for the BMW Sauber F1 Team for two reasons.

On the one hand, media representatives and guests from all over the world were able to catch a glimpse of the BMW Sauber F1 Team's car for the 2007 Formula one World Championship season in the 'Feria de Valencia' for the first time on Tuesday morning. Additionally, the F1.07 is the first vehicle that was developed by the BMW Sauber F1 Team in its entirety.

"We had a good 2006 season, during which we already managed to achieve two podium finishes," Mario Theissen said. "Now we have to take the next step. It is our goal to accomplish podium results on our own accord with the F1.07. I am very confident we will be able to do that."

Willy Rampf, Technical Director of the BMW Sauber F1 Team, explains the core of the development work, which already commenced last April: "We mainly concentrated on two things: improving the aerodynamic efficiency and enabling the most flexible weight distribution possible following the switch to Bridgestone tyres."

In the upcoming weeks, the BMW Sauber F1 Team will continue to work intensively on optimising the new car. At the latest, the start of the season in Australia will show how well the engineers have worked in the past months.

Specifications

Chassis: carbon-fibre monocoque
Suspension: upper and lower wishbones (front and rear), inboard springs and dampers, actuated by pushrods (Sachs Race Engineering)
Brakes: six-piston callipers (Brembo), carbon pads and discs (Brembo, Carbone Industrie)
Transmission: 7-speed quick shift gearbox, longitudinally mounted, carbon-fibre clutch (AP)
Chassis electronics: BMW
Steering wheel: BMW Sauber F1 Team
Tyres: Bridgestone Potenza
Wheels: OZ

Dimensions:
length: 4,580 mm
width: 1,800 mm
height: 1,000 mm
track width, front: 1,470 mm
track width, rear: 1,410 mm
wheelbase: 3,110 mm
weight: 605 kg (incl. driver, ready to drive, tank empty)

BMW P86/7 engine

Type: normally aspirated V8
Bank angle: 90 degrees
Displacement: 2,400 cc
Valves: four per cylinder
Valve train: pneumatic
Engine block: aluminium
Crankshaft: steel
Oil system: dry sump lubrication
Engine management: BMW
Spark plugs: NGK
Pistons: aluminium
Connecting rods: titanium

Dimensions:
length: 518 mm
width: 555 mm
height: 595 mm (overall)
weight: 95 kg

P.S. Kad ulovim vremena prevedem ;)
- Oviedon Ihmisohjus -
...who are you to wave your finger?...
ignore lista: MP4don - 07.04.09. ivanpetka - 29.07.09. mmilo42 - 02.10.09. Butt-kisser 23.10.09. Felipe Massa 01.08.10.
majstor iz maranella
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari i Schumachera

Post Postao/la majstor iz maranella »

p@rtibrejker je napisao/la:

P.S. Kad ulovim vremena prevedem ;)
Ja sam razumio. Meni ne trebaš prevodit. :D
red_devil
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Schumacher - Ferrari

Post Postao/la red_devil »

Čestitam :klanjanje: :thumbup: Zaboravio sam na godine :oops:
Još jednom čestitke ;) I još jedan dokaz da je F1 trenutno puna talenata ;)
ivana.zagreb
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Ja sam: Vozačica
Navijam za: Ferrari

Post Postao/la ivana.zagreb »

malo me iznenadio.... :) super za vettela
iako jergović kaže da ga je malo razočarao u kvalama....meni se čini da je super otpelal i kvale i sad naravno utrku
s obzirom da mu je prva prava utrka i s tim da ima 19.godina
super...ja zadovoljna
Ma ja sam Fisico-fan...
"Životni izazovi nemaju zadaću uništiti te, njihova je uloga pomoći ti da otkriješ tko si" BERNICE JOHNSON REAGON
pospani gad
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Fernanda Alonsa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la pospani gad »

sjubic je napisao/la:
red_devil je napisao/la:Čestitam :klanjanje: :thumbup: Zaboravio sam na godine :oops:
Još jednom čestitke ;) I još jedan dokaz da je F1 trenutno puna talenata ;)
Star je samo 19 godina. ;)
Pa sad ima 19 godina i skoro 11 i pol mjeseci!

03. 07. 2007. napuniti će 20 godina i ući u 21. godinu života!
Ništa mi neće, ovaj dan pokvarit'.......... jer želim ( hoću ) med i mlijeko. I točka. :biggrin:
Tko meni ne vjeruje, to je njegov problem. :biggrin:
Maher
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Nikoga

Post Postao/la Maher »

sjubic je napisao/la:
pospani gad je napisao/la:
sjubic je napisao/la: Star je samo 19 godina. ;)
Pa sad ima 19 godina i skoro 11 i pol mjeseci!

03. 07. 2007. napuniti će 20 godina i ući u 21. godinu života!
Inače radi se o vozaču koji ima odlične rezultate u nižim kategorijama.
Naime nijemci smatraju da bi on trebao biti nasljednik Shumija.
hm mogu samo reć nadam se, bolje je da je što više mladih talentiranih vozača u F1
SIMPLY THE BEST DRIVER EVER SAID GOOD BYE ON 22.10.2006
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: BMW - Heidfeld

Post Postao/la bmw_sauber_f1 »

evo da i ja ostavim svoje otiske ovdje... BMW THE BEST!!!! :D
Pero Perilica
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Post Postao/la Pero Perilica »

bmw_f1_team je napisao/la:evo da i ja ostavim svoje otiske ovdje... BMW THE BEST!!!! :D

istina :D
Pero Perilica
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Post Postao/la Pero Perilica »

bmw
zbhc
Početnik
Početnik
Navijam za: BMW

Post Postao/la zbhc »

BMW Power!!! Kak su krenuli, za godinu, dvije budu se borili za prvo mjesto medju kostruktorima!
Keep your friends close...but your enemies closer!!!
brainstorm
Test vozač
Test vozač

Post Postao/la brainstorm »

Ekipa koja dobro radi i ima odličan bolid ali uz malo kvalitetnije vozače bi mogla i u utrku za naslov.
Stay on top but remain from the underground.
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

brainstorm je napisao/la:Ekipa koja dobro radi i ima odličan bolid ali uz malo kvalitetnije vozače bi mogla i u utrku za naslov.
ovaj post mi se nesviđa, šta ti misliš da Heidfeld i Kubica nisu kvalitetni vozači, :shock: oni pokazuju onoliko koliko BMW može izdržati, pogotovo Heidfeld taj tjera BMW da kraja, sljedeće sezone BMW će biti na vrhu s Kubicom i Heidfeldom... :x
Dr. DJ
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Navijam za: Ferrari-Massa

Post Postao/la Dr. DJ »

ja mislim da su heidfeld i kubica jako kvalitetni vozaći i da oni ove sezone izvlače maksimum iz bolida...
1982 UCV 1919
Hamilton
Test vozač
Test vozač
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Hamilton »

Dr. DJ je napisao/la:ja mislim da su heidfeld i kubica jako kvalitetni vozaći i da oni ove sezone izvlače maksimum iz bolida...

slazem se u potpunosti...
slika
zbhc
Početnik
Početnik

Post Postao/la zbhc »

Heidfeld je odličan vozač, dobro, zna napraviti kiks, ko na prošloj utrci, al stvarno daje sve od sebe...Kubica je uletil u vatru i super se prilagodil..Jedino mi je žal kaj Button nije u BMW-u, predobar vozač, u prelošem timu.. :?
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Dr. DJ je napisao/la:ja mislim da su heidfeld i kubica jako kvalitetni vozaći i da oni ove sezone izvlače maksimum iz bolida...
Naravno slažem se, stvarno izvlače maksimum iz BMW-ea... što je dokaz da su jaaako dobri... posebno Heidfeld, još danas starta 2-gi.... joj bit će svega.... :D :D :)
zbhc
Početnik
Početnik

Post Postao/la zbhc »

bmw_f1_team je napisao/la:
Naravno slažem se, stvarno izvlače maksimum iz BMW-ea... što je dokaz da su jaaako dobri... posebno Heidfeld, još danas starta 2-gi.... joj bit će svega.... :D :D :)
Ajmo BMW, ajmo!!!
os-ferrari

Post Postao/la os-ferrari »

ma heidfeld i kubica su odlicni vozaci, al su im stratezi uzas!?!?
heidfeld je skoro izgubio 3. mjesto, a kubica je trebao biti 4...
inace, kubica mi je jedan od njadrazih vozaca i volio bih ga vidjeti u ferrariju jednoga dana...
:shock: 8)
brainstorm
Test vozač
Test vozač

Post Postao/la brainstorm »

danas su imali odličnu utrku.
Stay on top but remain from the underground.
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Ma ODLIČNI su bili, posebno Heidfeld, opet pokazuje da je vrhunski vozač, za veliku klasu, još da porade na BMW-eu... bit će svjetski, Kubica je priča za sebe iako je on isto odličan, ipak dosta kasni za Nickom, al ok bude se popravio.... GOOOOOOOOO BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odgovori