Fernando Alonso [#14]

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
popeye
Veteran
Veteran
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Mad Max

Re: Fernando Alonso [#14]

Post Postao/la popeye »

FA: "I left Formula 1 for one reason and it still holds true: there is one team that dominates the sport,"

2021 je reko mozda se vrati jer "2021 looks more positive, because then the sport can look completely different."

sad sam gledo intervju sa Alonsom planovi 2020 Dakar i Indy 500
2021 povratak u F1 ili hiperautomobili u wec

slika
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
Cuky
Navijam za: Ferrari

Post Postao/la Cuky »

“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Vise nije McLarenov ambasador. Ugovor je istekao na kraju godine
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Fernando Alonso zeli da se vrati u F1 sa Red Bulom ili Mercedesom
"I'm not done with Formula 1 yet," he says in an interview with F1 Racing Magazine .

"2021 is a good opportunity and I now feel fresh and ready for it. I will try it," he expresses his purpose. The man from Oviedo still thinks he can be competitive in a Formula 1 car. "I have a lot of confidence in myself and I know that I can drive every car and, if all goes well, I could win," said Alonso.

"I don't think my age plays a negative role. Now that we are driving without having to refuel, it is a lot less demanding. You drive seven or eight seconds slower on Sundays than on Saturdays and moreover everyone has to learn their driving style again as the 18-inch tires are being introduced ", Alonso explains.

"I have had a lot of contact with Red Bull in the past. The first time I thought was in 2007, when I left McLaren and then several times in 2008, before (Sebastian) Vettel switched from Toro Rosso to Red Bull", so he says. But of course he would also be open to Mercedes . "They have dominated for many years in a row and have a strong team right now. We will see. The only problem with the new rules is that some teams can implement them better than others."
Idemooooooo Nandas!!! :driver: :thumbup: :festa2:

BUMP
Alonso will run the 500 Indianapolis Miles with Andretti
As you can confirm AS the announcement is imminent and will be made official this week. The Spaniard will drive a Honda engine again with all the winning options.

He will try again and he will do it with the most powerful weapons. So you can confirm that, as we said, Fernando Alonso will play the 500 Miles of Indianapolis and will do so with Andretti and Honda engine , negotiations that we also have in this medium . The Spaniard will do it with number 29 as in 2017 when he was about to win the test and finally had to leave because of a problem in his propeller. The Asturian rider will share a team with Rossi, Hunter Reay, Herta and Marco Andretti in their goal of winning the Triple Crown and becoming the best driver today, in the most complete of the modern era.

Recall that Alonso has already won the Monaco GP twice and with two different cars, in 2006 with the Renault with which he was world champion and in 2007 with the McLaren in a race in which he dominated Lewis Hamilton. And that has also managed to prevail in the last two editions in a row of the 24 Hours of Le Mans , in addition to proclaiming world champion of Resistance with Toyota and with his teammates Nakajima and Buemi.

In Indianapolis the Asturian genius became the leader several laps in his debut in 2017 and did not finally fight for the victory for a Honda engine failure, while last season with a McLaren that was not finished he could not qualify for the race . Now he returns with one of the best teams and with a Honda engine, while McLaren will do it with Chevrolet, it seems clear that the problems of the Japanese were not with the Spanish and that he was never banned to return to take his mechanics. Alonso has zero problems with Honda and the Japanese still consider him a spectacular driver.

Now a new stage opens in the Asturian race, again for the Triple Crown of Graham Hill and with a leading team, let's say you have ... more possibilities.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :vibro:
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Mercedes će otići iz F1, a RB ima Verstappena

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Cuky je napisao/la: 29 sij 2020, 17:17 Mercedes će otići iz F1, a RB ima Verstappena
moze otici da ali ekipu ce preuzeti neko drugi i imace te motore.

a za RB ako se Albon ne pokaze moraju nekog ozbiljnijeg dovesti.
slika
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: FA

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

I tako - pale price u vodu da ga Honda ne zeli u Indiju.
:smijeh: :smijeh:
I like to race, not to do laps alone.
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

izgleda da je problem bio McKvaren :biggrin:
slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

zonelsk je napisao/la: 29 sij 2020, 23:38 I tako - pale price u vodu da ga Honda ne zeli u Indiju.
:smijeh: :smijeh:
Izgleda da nisu :smijeh: :smijeh: :smijeh:

After months of speculation, RACER understands that Honda Performance Development sought final clearance from the brand’s global headquarters in Tokyo ahead of the announcement, which was expected to be made last week, only to be told not to proceed with such a deal. Alonso was also in talks to remain with the team after Indy and participate at some of the road course races on the IndyCar schedule.]
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

On the edge of my seat in the @IMS media room, wondering what today’s press conference might be about... 🤔

Going to go live here at 10:30 for a press conference with Michael Andretti & a mysterious IndyCar driver and partner representation.

Be sure to follow along.
Alonso? :?:

bump

ipak Hinc. Alonso je svoje zavrsio sa Hondom.
slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Pa Alonso više teško da će imat priliku surađivat s Hondom u Indyu. Ova odluka o njegovom micanju je došla drito iz Japana. To očito znači nešto.
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

bolje da vozi Tojotu u Nascaru. indiserija je mala a WEC hiperkar izgleda propo.
slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Nascarom ne dobiva nista. Sport koji je vezan iskljucivo za americki kontinent. S druge strane Indyjem moze do trostruke krune i na taj nacin postat tek 2. Covjek s tom titulom u svijetu motorsporta.
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

F1NAC je napisao/la: 22 vel 2020, 12:05 Nascarom ne dobiva nista. Sport koji je vezan iskljucivo za americki kontinent. S druge strane Indyjem moze do trostruke krune i na taj nacin postat tek 2. Covjek s tom titulom u svijetu motorsporta.
indi je jedna trka. ja pricam koju bi seriju trebao voziti kad je sam reko da ga cela sezona u indikaru ne zanima. vec je reko F1 ili WEC hiperkar. samo pravim analizu. posto ga ni jedan top tim u F1 nece a hiperkar je osudjen na propast, Nascar je sledeca velika stvar, a dobar je sa Tojotom koja nastupa u Nascaru (i najbolji su tamo).
slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

S McLarenom ide u napad na trostruku krunu
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Alonso izjavio da se sigurno ne vraca u f1 sledece godine kao i da ne vozi punu sezonu Indycara. ali kaze da je odlucio sta ce i da ce uskoro svi biti obavesteni.
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Italijanski, nemacki i spanski mediju pisu o Saincu u Ferariju

sto nas dovodi do

slika

welcome back sampione!
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Neće on natrag u F1

A isto tako se piše da bi Vettel mogao u Renault ili McLaren, ovisno o tome odluči li se Ferrari za Ricciarda ili Sainza.

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

pise se ali Fetl nije dao nikakve indicije. on bi mogao i u drugoj seriji zavrsiti. dok Alonso ko je pratio njegove izjave zadnjih dana ukazuje na to da se vraca. sacekajmo jos malo.

i ferari uzima Sainca to je 99%
slika
Kranči
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Charles Leclerc

Post Postao/la Kranči »

Užitak ga je gledati kako je ovaj krš od bolida doveo do pobjede sa 11. pozicije :klanjanje:

popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

uz odustajanje fetla...
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

otkud Lotus bio ovako brz?
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Kranči je napisao/la: 16 svi 2020, 17:00 Užitak ga je gledati kako je ovaj krš od bolida doveo do pobjede sa 11. pozicije :klanjanje:
Krš od bolida koji je bio cijele sezone do zadnje utrke u borbi za naslov :roll:

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

evo Nandasa i ovde :driver:
slika
Kranči
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Charles Leclerc

Post Postao/la Kranči »

Cuky je napisao/la: 16 svi 2020, 17:28
Kranči je napisao/la: 16 svi 2020, 17:00 Užitak ga je gledati kako je ovaj krš od bolida doveo do pobjede sa 11. pozicije :klanjanje:
Krš od bolida koji je bio cijele sezone do zadnje utrke u borbi za naslov :roll:
Samo zahvaljujući Alonsu.

Najbolji dokaz tome je 278 bodova Alonsa naspram 122 Masse.
Odgovori