Fernando Alonso [#14]

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
popeye
Veteran
Veteran
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Mad Max

Re: Fernando Alonso [#14]

Post Postao/la popeye »

slika

da otvorim sampanjac :biggrin:
idemoooo :biggrin:
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

uskoro Indy

slika

Further Information from IMS

-All on-track activity during the month of August, including practice and qualifications, will be closed to the general public.
-Individuals who still have tickets to this year’s Indy 500 will be credited for the 2021 Indianapolis 500 and will retain their seniority and their originally assigned seats.
-The first Indy 500 practice will take place on Wednesday, August 12 with a full schedule available on IMS.com.
-All of the action from IMS can be viewed via NBC Sports Gold, NBCSN or NBC. Visit IMS.com or INDYCAR.com for a comprehensive streaming and broadcast schedule.
-The 104th running of the Indy 500 will take place Sunday, August 23 with national coverage beginning on NBC at 1 p.m. ET.
-Local Central Indiana coverage of the race will be available on NBC affiliate WTHR.
-Broadcast coverage of Qualifications on Saturday, Aug. 15 begins on NBC at 3 p.m. ET and switches to NBCSN at 6 p.m. ET.
-Sunday, Aug. 16 broadcast coverage of Pole Day begins on NBC at 1 p.m. ET.
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

25.09 izlazi dokumentarna serija "Fernando" na amazon primeu.

https://youtu.be/o_4v9HYxZCs
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

26. startuje (indy500)
slika
Cuky
Navijam za: Ferrari

Post Postao/la Cuky »

A na treningu je uspio i slupati bolid

Inače ovo mu je u dogledno vrijeme zadnji pokušaj na Indy500 jer mu Renault neće dozvoliti
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

dotako je taj beli deo koji nije asfaltiran, to se ne radi
slika
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Vuksa_KC »

Čemu već, pa otvara novu stranicu za praktički par mjeseci :D
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Fernando: "Where is Honda?"

F1: "Fernando, Honda has retired"

Fernando:"Karma".
:lol2:
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Navodno bi u utorak mogao biti za volanom bolida na stazi u Barceloni. Iz Renaulta su odbili demantirati ili potvrditi tu informaciju. Alonso će ili voziti bolid iz 2018. ili će Renault iskoristiti jedan filming day da vozi aktualni bolid. A neka nagađanja čak ukazuju na mogućnost da odradi 100km snimanja i onda nastavi dalje sa starim bolidom

https://www.racefans.net/2020/10/11/alo ... next-week/

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Gledajući ovaj video... izgleda da je Alonso opako zagrizao ovaj puta. Ajde nek se i njemu jednom odluka o ekipi potrefi da bude dobra.

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Novi auto su rekli da ce izgledati u bojama Francuske: plava, bela, crvena.

sledeca godina ce biti prelazna a onda da vidimo sta se moze 2022 zbog cega se i vratio
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

zonelsk kad ce nam vratiti Nandasa u "aktuelnosti" ;)
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

:mrgreen:
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Alonso insists Schumacher 'harder to beat' than Hamilton

Fernando Alonso says that Michael Schumacher remains one of the greatest talents in the history of the sport, and that he was harder to beat than Lewis Hamilton.

Alonso's comments come as Hamilton is on the verge of equalling Schumacher's all-time record of Grand Prix wins, as well as matching the German's seven world championships.

Alonso admitted that it was difficult to compare drivers from two very different eras in the sport. However he does have the advantage of having raced against both men since he making his F1 debut with Minardi in 2001, the year Schumacher took his fourth title.

"It's difficult," Alonso told Sport Bild this week when asked to compare the two drivers. "These are different eras and cars with different levels of performance.

"But I remember Michael as a driver who is hard to beat, one with the greatest talent. He had that little something.

"Lewis is very good and the best of his generation. But he didn't win the world title with McLaren when he was a teammate of Jenson [Button].

"At Mercedes, Nico Rosberg also won the world championship. Michael never had such competition. He always won. For me, Michael is one step ahead."

Alonso and Hamilton were ill-starred team mates at McLaren in 2007, but Alonso was never directly paired up with Schumacher. He did end up racing for Ferrari once Schumacher retired, but was never able to emulate the German's title-winning success there.

It's a fate he shares with Sebastian Vettel who succeeded him at the team. However he doesn't regret his time with the Scuderia, and thinks Vettel will also look back on his tenture at Ferrari with affection.

"Even if I didn't win the F1 title [with Ferrari], it was a very positive experience for me. I think Sebastian will have fond memories of Ferrari too, even if he didn't become world champion with them.

"We all come to Ferrari with a lot of anticipation," Alonso continued. "It is the most legendary team in Formula 1. It is special to drive for Ferrari.

"When you sign with Ferrari, you assume that you can win the world championship. After four titles, Vettel probably thought that he could get another with Ferrari.

"But sometimes you don't get lucky when the moment is right, and opportunities slip by," he added. "I think we both lacked the right car and the technical capabilities at the right moment.

"That's why in my career I tried not to concentrate only on Formula 1, and for example drove the Le Mans 24 Hours and tried to win everything that can be won."

After seemingly having turned his back on F1 at the end of 2018, Alonso will be back in the Grand Prix paddock this season after signing up to return to Renault - now rebranded again, this time as Alpine.

Team principal Cyril Abiteboul says that they are still building a programme to get Alonso back to peak readiness in time for his return.
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

FIA dozvolila Alonsu da vozi na testu mladih vozača u Abu Dhabiju
https://www.f1-bih.com/fia-dozvolila-al ... oZOQGwNIvo

ali im je zavuko Nandas a jos nije ni krenula sezona :D
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Nisam fan ni njega ni Renaulta (dapače, ne bih uopće plakao da nema ni jednih ni drugih u F1), ali ovo je lijepo i za čut i za vidit

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

:klanjanje:

Caki glede onog dozvoljenog testa. To ne bi bilo moguce da Racing Pointu odnosno FIA-i Reno nije prihvatio dogovor. Ferari nema pravo na kompenzaciju kad su to ispucali sa motorom.
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

popeye je napisao/la: 11 pro 2020, 15:33 :klanjanje:

Caki glede onog dozvoljenog testa. To ne bi bilo moguce da Racing Pointu odnosno FIA-i Reno nije prihvatio dogovor. Ferari nema pravo na kompenzaciju kad su to ispucali sa motorom.
To uopće ne igra nikakvu ulogu. Pravilo je jasno da jasnije ne može biti: imaš više od dvije F1 utrke u karijeri i otpadaš. Bez obzira jesi li ili nisi aktivan zadnjih godinu ili deset.

Kao što je ovdje vozio R25 tako je mogao sa Renaultom dogovoriti na bilo kojoj stazi u bilo koje vrijeme da vozi R.S.18 koji je rađen po praktički identičnom tehničkom pravilniku kao i ova sezona (manje izmjene postoje, ali nisu drastične) i neka kruži. Naviknut će se na sile, na motor i znati koje otprilike performanse očekivati.

Ovo je samo još jedno podilaženje Alonsu od strane FIA-e jer eto on ima puno fanova te Renaultu da se ne bi počeli prijetiti da će otići.

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Cuky je napisao/la: 11 pro 2020, 16:17
popeye je napisao/la: 11 pro 2020, 15:33 :klanjanje:

To uopće ne igra nikakvu ulogu.
Da li?
Kada su šefa Renaulta Cyrila Abiteboula upitali šta misli o Szafnauerovim komentarima, Abiteboul je rekao da Racing Point to treba raspraviti sa FIA-om.

„Bit će mladi vozači i oni kojima FIA dadne svoje dopuštenje. FIA ima apsolutno pravo na to. Bilo bi smiješno kada bi Otmar tužio FIA-u jer znamo da oni imaju ilegalan bolid.“

„Prihvatili smo to kako bi se taj slučaj zatvorio. Ali ako sada budu išli protiv FIA-e, mislim da bi to bilo ironično.“
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

FIA-in sportski pravilnik za 2020. TCC = Test of Current Cars. Članak 10.5 točka b) se tiče testiranja mladih vozača
slika

Jednostavno je: Ili dati pravo svima koji mijenjaju momčad/vraćaju se nakon pauze da testiraju ili ne dopustiti nikome. Ovako su Kubica i Alonso dobili pravo, ali recimo Ricciardo, Sainz i Vettel ne. Dvostruki standardi.

A što se tiče ovog komentara Abiteboula da je Racing Pointov bolid ilegalan: da je to istina Racing Point bi bio diskvalificiran sa svake utrke na kojoj su nastupili sa njime. Ali bolid nije ilegalan. Bolid zadovoljava sve članke tehničkog pravilnika. Čak je i ona kazna više bila predstava kako bi se smirile strasti nego da su stvarno ustanovili da je nešto ilegalno. Da su ustanovili da je Mercedes dao dizajn kočnica ilegalno Racing Pointu bili bi i oni sami kažnjeni. Ali nisu. Pitam se zašto.

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

ma vidis da su oni pristali na dogovor i zauzvrat dobili nesto. O tome je ovde rec a ne o pravilniku.
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

slika

=D>

bump

slika

Nandas razbio :klanjanje:
slika
Odgovori