Formula 1 team - Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team [F1 W13]

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
F1NAC
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Re: Formula 1 team - Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport [W10]

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Vuksa_KC je napisao/la: 17 stu 2019, 21:33 Evo Hamo danas malo osjetio čari dok treba dati više nego što bolid pruža, tj. filling the gap, i nije se baš proslavio.
Jest da se sad opustio opravdano, ali i njega i Vettela danas rookiei i mladunci oprali.

Druge godine im neće biti ništa drukčije.
Jest ali o teamwall se malo zblesirao danas. Al da. Previse gresaka danas za njega. Utrka za zaborav
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
Ćale od Lewisa
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Navijam za: Mercedes

Post Postao/la Ćale od Lewisa »

Ja vjerujem da su omasili strategiju danas, isli su overcut Maxa u trenutku kad su Maxu gume ostisle. Max bi ionako morao u boks kroz 3-4 kruga a onda bi na cistoj stazi mogao jos dosta potegnuti, vettel je bio daleko iza. Naravno tesko je u strategiju ubacit faktor sc-a koji se dvaput pojavio ali sigurno da su pogrijesili prvi put sa preranim ulaskom i kod prvog sc-a da nije otisao po nove gume kad vec nebi izgubio poziciju. Tesko je sa toliko starim gumama nadoknadit i popravit stvar. Honda svakako nije bila za podsmijavanje na ovoj stazi, decki su napravili ogroman pomak.
slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Izgleda da Hondi leze ovo "vise" staze. Sad je li to zbog toga sto imaju manju turbinu (ako da). Izgledali su super danas. Impresivno? Mozda. Mislim lako je kad krcas motore i pijes kazne. Kad izduraju sezonu do kraja, imaju respekt.
slika
Slash
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: utrkivanje

Post Postao/la Slash »

Ma kakva god strategija bila i šta god Merc danas napravio, kombinacija RB&Max je bila bolja u Interlagosu i to je to. Hamilton to probao nadoknaditi dive bombom na albonu, jebiga nije upalilo. Prilično sam siguran da u borbi za naslov ne bi tako nešto pokušao :-D
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.
Cuky
Navijam za: Ferrari

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Upravo to. RB je jučer bio jači, vidi se i po tome da je Albon koji do sada nije imao previsokih plasmana uspio boriti se za podij. Mercedes je pokušao taktikom i nije prošlo.

A Hamiltonov divebomb 100% sam siguran ne bi nastao da je naslov još u igri. Jer Hamilton je odrastao dosta od svojih početaka kada je jurio na sve ili ništa. Sad je postao mali Prost bi se moglo čak reć.
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Slusamo teorije nizozemskog komentatora koji apsolutno nema veze sa pogonskim jedinicama, te totalno ne uzima u obzir da su Ferrari i Mercedes (dobro 1 Ferrari je imao novi novcat ICE) na vec debelo izlizanim motorima dok je Red Bull ako se ne varam na 5 komada po vozacu. Al da ajmo to uzet kao strucno misljenje.
slika
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: FA

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

F1NAC je napisao/la: 19 stu 2019, 22:35 Slusamo teorije nizozemskog komentatora koji apsolutno nema veze sa pogonskim jedinicama, te totalno ne uzima u obzir da su Ferrari i Mercedes (dobro 1 Ferrari je imao novi novcat ICE) na vec debelo izlizanim motorima dok je Red Bull ako se ne varam na 5 komada po vozacu. Al da ajmo to uzet kao strucno misljenje.
Puno toga ekipa oko F1 nezna ili se prave da neznaju. Mercedes bi sad trebao - nakon osigurana oba naslova nafrljit motore do kraja da se zapale i riskiraju bad pr? Da ziher. Plus Botasu crko motor - jer je ocito bio novi.
Ja bi se vise zapitao - di je Honda od njih ako skoro nova Honda sa max snagom je u egalu sa detunanim Mercedesom.
I like to race, not to do laps alone.
popeye
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Mad Max

Post Postao/la popeye »

ovo lici kao oprostaj :D
CEO Daimler: "It was really worth investing in F1"

The new CEO of Daimler Ole Källenius is grateful for the Mercedes F1 investment and therefore gives space to confirm the German company's commitment in the championship

The Swedish Ola Källenius inherited the management in the Daimler group last May from Dieter Zetsche, but has not yet been able to leave the mark of the mustachioed German manager. His new course, which will bring the group into the electric age, will also be fundamental for the fate of the Stuttgart home's sporting activities . The massive investment to win and maintain the leadership in F1, together with the resources to compete in Formula E, could be challenged by a series of aspects, first of all profit margins.

Toto Wolff recently stated that Mercedes' presence in F1 should not be taken for granted, giving some headaches to the many employees of the team and to Liberty Media. However to turn off this phrase 'incendiary' Källenius himself arrived, paradoxically after having announced a Daimler cost cut with a crazy value of almost 1 billion and a half . " We have won six consecutive world championships. It is something unique and in terms of marketing it has paid far more than expected. It is certainly to be considered as a valuable investment ", he explained in a meeting with investors in that of London.

Lewis Hamilton is aware of the current situation in Daimler, but he is even more interested in Toto Wolff's choices. Some voices give the Austrian at the start, towards a prominent role in Liberty Media, side by side with Chase Carey, although Ferrari should have taken precautions precisely on this particular aspect.

The British driver has so argued his fear of losing to the wall Toto Wolff : " Obviously I don't want it to go away from Mercedes, in particular if I had to stay in F1. Everyone must be able to do what is best for a career, and it will be crucial for me to understand what he will want to do in the future . " Hamilton is ready to negotiate his contract, aware that Mercedes could ask him - in the name of cost containment and the austerity period just announced - for a downsizing at the economic level.
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Ispada sad da su jadni jedino od Renaulta brži na pravcu :roll:
https://www.racefans.net/2019/11/23/bot ... ights-now/

slika
vidc
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la vidc »

pa možda na većoj nadmorskoj visini to vrijedi
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Russell i Mercedes su za Pirelli odrađivali testiranje 18" guma i kotača
slika
slika
slika

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

citat iz 2016
The engines are good for about 750 horsepower. Another 150 horsepower or so comes from an electric motor powered by a battery, regenerative braking, and a device that makes electricity from the heat of the engine. The combination requires insanely complex computer software to manage the whole process. Now in its third season, the new powertrain is rumored to have cost Mercedes Benz a half billion dollars to develop. So much for saving money!
otprilike $166 mil. po sezoni
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Doktor u W08

slika
slika
Cuky

Re: Formula 1 team - Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport [W11]

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Mercedes će predstavljanje i prvu vožnju novog W11 imati 14. veljače. Baš kao i prošle godine događaj neće biti otvoren za javnost i medije
https://www.racefans.net/2020/01/17/mer ... n-for-w11/

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Stroll and Wolff, plan to take over Mercedes
The rumors about a possible Mercedes withdrawal have involved in a political intertwining Lawrence Stroll, Toto Wolff, the Aston Martin brand, a veto Ferrari and Liberty Media

In the event that the Daimler group decides to unplug the Mercedes program in Formula 1, considering it too expensive or not very profitable from the point of view of economic return, there may already be two potential paddock personalities able to take charge of saving the team.

The rumors, circulated on the f1-insider-com website (managed by the German journalist Ralf Bach, a veteran of the Circus), would give Lawrence Stroll and Toto Wolff ready to take over the Anglo-German team, with roles respectively of president and team principal. The political plots that led to this scenario would be quite complex.

First of all, the Mercedes situation should be assessed. The team has won everything that could be won from 2014 to today, without a doubt. However, the symphony would no longer be economically pleasing for the Daimler group, which faces a critical moment for the automotive industry. The transition to electricity, the constant threat of tariffs, the relationship with the markets to be reconsidered, the cutting of staff: all of these problems can potentially be solved even with the money 'deductible' from the racing program. Bernie Ecclestone added a remarkable comment to the matter: " the mere fact that they have not signed the agreement pact that will go beyond 2021 is a strange signal ".

In the event of Mercedes being abandoned, Wolff will not be able to save his stay in the paddock as a future Liberty Media employee . His plan to replace Chase Carey, after the negotiations with the number 2 of Liberty Greg Maffei, would have been wrecked after a veto by Ferrari. The Maranello team would have asked Wolff at least three years to stop after a possible Mercedes stop and before acting as F1 boss, referring to the so-called 'gardending leave'.

Elsewhere, Lawrence Stroll is interested in acquiring the Aston Martin brand. Even if the Racing Point team is already in hand, Stroll would have enough resources to buy the Mercedes F1 business, also keeping Toto Wolff in the saddle. With the ultimate goal of renaming the team 'Aston Martin'. Thinking about what the Mercedes team was called before (Brawn GP, ​​Honda, BAR, Tyrrell), it makes you smile. And the engines? Mercedes would continue to supply only the engines in F1, avoiding direct exposure and 'gaining' certainly more than now. The fate of the Racing Point could depend on Stroll's portfolio: the possibilities would be a transformation into a satellite team (such as Alpha Tauri with Red Bull) or the sale.

Currently, however, Mercedes has not announced any plans to abandon the series, while Wolff and Stroll are still perfectly adherent to their current roles. The 2020 season could also lighten many ideas for the management of the German brand, possibly freeing the field from various rumors and gossip.
Pre ovoga se pojavila vest da je Hamilton pred produzenjem ugovora tako da ne znam kolko ovo ima smisla...
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Uprava Daimlera, Mercedesovih vlasnika, 12. veljače održava sastanak na kojem će, između ostaloga, odlučivati hoće li povući Mercedes iz F1 na kraju 2020. ili će potpisati novi ugovor sa FOM-om. Njihov aktualni ugovor ističe na kraju ove godine.

Ono što bi moglo biti otežavajuće po F1 momčad jest da Daimler traži načina kako smanjiti troškove jer su samo prošle godine bili na gubitku nekoliko milijardi funti te planiraju otpustiti oko 10.000 zaposlenika.

S druge strane, odjel motora smješten u Brixworthu bi trebao ostati i dalje u F1 nevezano o tome povlači li se tvornička momčad ili ne, najmanje do 2025.

https://www.racefans.net/2020/01/29/mer ... t-f1-2020/

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

From Germany: the Daimler group meeting denied
According to the RTL broadcaster, the future of Mercedes in F1 would not be in question

From England - precisely as reported by Racefans.net in collaboration with Autocar - today the news came that the Daimler group would have a crucial meeting on the agenda for the future of Mercedes in F1 scheduled for Wednesday 12 February, two days before of the filming day in which the W11 will cover the first km in Silverstone in view of the first winter test session in Barcelona on the Montmelò circuit (from 19 to 21 February).

The German broadcaster RTL - which also holds the rights to broadcast the F1 Grand Prix in the clear in Germany - has however denied this indiscretion. According to what RTL collected through some sources close to the Mercedes team, there is no reason to doubt the commitment of the home of the three-pointed star in F1 even after 2020 and no meeting of the Daimler group will be held on February 12th. The contract between Mercedes and Liberty expires at the end of 2020 as well as that of all the other teams and the signing of the Pact of Concordia for 2021 has yet to be formalized.
Mercedes, Källenius' denial
The CEO of the Daimler group has sharply denied the existence of a date set for a meeting focused on the departure of the three-pointed star from F1

All in a few hours. After the indiscretion that came from England on a crucial meeting within the Daimler group , which was to decide the fate of Mercedes in Formula 1 on February 12th, the denial promptly arrived first from the German broadcaster RTL and then directly from the CEO Ola Källenius .

In the margins of the annual reception of the German car industry in Berlin, the number one of Daimler replied in a dry and peremptory way to those who asked him for comments on the news launched by RaceFans in collaboration with Autocar . "That's not true" , these were the only words of Källenius, who for now does not publicly question the future of one of the most successful teams in the history of world motoring, at the gates of one of the biggest technical revolutions scheduled in the 2021.
Opet prevarili narod (kao na zimskim testovima) :biggrin:
slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

AMD ( donedavni Ferrarijev sponzor) i Mercedes potpisali ugovor na visegodisnju suradnju. Isto tako izgleda da Qualcomm vise nije na listi sponzora Mercedesa
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

hoce da izadju a skupljaju sponzore... :^o
slika
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

Oni nikad nisu rekli da odlaze ili prijetili odlaskom jer im nesto ne stima...
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

popeye je napisao/la: 05 vel 2020, 08:30 hoce da izadju a skupljaju sponzore... :^o
Pa što da skupljaju sponzore? Odluka još nije donesena, a do tada se ide kao da se ostaje. Ili treba sve obustaviti dok se čeka odluča, pa kad se odluči da se ipak ostaje biti totalno nespreman? Ako je nešto sigurno kod ove Mercedesove ekipe je da nikada ništa ne prepuštaju slučaju i da neće biti nespremni.

I samo za primjer: Toyota je imala bolid u voznom stanju, spreman, za 2010. prije nego su glavešine odlučili da se to više ne isplati i da odlaze van. Uostalom, prvih nekoliko sezona je Pirelli upravo taj Toyotin bolid koristio za testiranje svojih guma.

Ili Honda koja je razvijala dva različita bolida za 2009., opredijelila se za jedan i kad je već bio u poodmakloj pripremi odlučili se, oko Božića 2008. da im se više ne isplati i otišli van. I toliko ih nije bilo briga za ostanak da su prodali ekipu za 1 funtu. Ostalo je povijest.

slika
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

Ovo za Hondu nije bilo bas tako, ali ok poanta je na mjestu.
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Vuksa_KC »

Mercedes može sad tu lako spinove mutiti s forama da će ostati u Formuli 1...kao dobavljač motora, a momčad...pa to je ista momčad, samo će se sada zvati...
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

zonelsk je napisao/la: 05 vel 2020, 21:25 Oni nikad nisu rekli da odlaze ili prijetili odlaskom jer im nesto ne stima...
Molim?
MERCEDES JOINS FERRARI WITH THREATS TO LEAVE F1 OVER LIBERTY MEDIA'S DIRECTION
Both manufacturer teams disagree with the proposed engine rules and budget caps

https://autoweek.com/article/formula-on ... -direction
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Cuky je napisao/la: 05 vel 2020, 21:35
popeye je napisao/la: 05 vel 2020, 08:30 hoce da izadju a skupljaju sponzore... :^o
Pa što da skupljaju sponzore? Odluka još nije donesena, a do tada se ide kao da se ostaje. Ili treba sve obustaviti dok se čeka odluča, pa kad se odluči da se ipak ostaje biti totalno nespreman? Ako je nešto sigurno kod ove Mercedesove ekipe je da nikada ništa ne prepuštaju slučaju i da neće biti nespremni.

I samo za primjer: Toyota je imala bolid u voznom stanju, spreman, za 2010. prije nego su glavešine odlučili da se to više ne isplati i da odlaze van. Uostalom, prvih nekoliko sezona je Pirelli upravo taj Toyotin bolid koristio za testiranje svojih guma.

Ili Honda koja je razvijala dva različita bolida za 2009., opredijelila se za jedan i kad je već bio u poodmakloj pripremi odlučili se, oko Božića 2008. da im se više ne isplati i otišli van. I toliko ih nije bilo briga za ostanak da su prodali ekipu za 1 funtu. Ostalo je povijest.
Mercedes: "We will definitely be there in 2021"
Even Toto Wolff wanted to clear the field of any misunderstanding: the Silver Arrows will continue their commitment in the top category of motoring

The date of the 'decisive' meeting for the permanence of Mercedes in F1 at the end of the 2020 season had been identified for 12 February. The managing director of the Stuttgart-based company, Ola Kallenius, had sharply denied the existence of the meeting between the top of the group, ensuring in the following days the intention to continue in the category.

The team's intention was also clarified by team principal Toto Wolff, during an interview granted to the German Auto Motor und Sport : “ Mercedes will certainly continue in 2021 , we want to stay. For us, being in Formula 1 makes sense . " But the agreement with Liberty Media has not yet been defined: “ The conditions must be the right ones and F1 must work. We want to have a Covenant of Concordia with which we can live. And this does not mean that we want to get more and more, but we want a well balanced contract, both for us and for the smaller teams. All teams must make profits . "

Wolff also highlighted that he liked his duties at Mercedes: “ I like my role. The company gave me ample freedom to lead the team. We are growing as a team and have almost tripled in number in the past seven years. We have become a real company and our work has turned into a real management activity . "
slika
Odgovori