Heikki Kovalainen

Povijesne utrke, vozači, timovi, bolidi...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
130R
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: sve i nikog

Re: Heikki Kovalainen

Post Postao/la 130R »

OK, iznijeli smo svoja mišljenja, ja sam rekao svoje, i pokušao objasniti zašto tako mislim, ali poštujem tuđe mišljenje. Nemam namjeru prepirati se, ni nikog uvjeravat u nešto. Uglavnom, ja ostajem pri onome što sam rekao. :biggrin:
slika
"U moje vrijeme gume su bile tanke, a vozači debeli." J.M.Fangio
pospani gad
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Fernanda Alonsa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la pospani gad »

Znam da je prošlo već tjedan dana od GP Bahreina, ali idem pohvaliti Heikkija i njegov team Lotus.

Odlično je odvezao onih par krivina protiv novog Nice u novom Williamsu. To je proturječno svim onim komentarima da je Heikki uistinu propustio sve svoje najbolje prilike karijere ( Renault, McLaren ). Znam i da je prerano dizati Heikkija među najbolje, ali vjerujem u ovog smirenog finskog klinca.... :biggrin: Zbiljam je lijepo vidjeti pravi fight za poziciju na stazi, a ne neko olako prepuštanje pozicije tipa Glock olako prepustio Lewisa na mokroj stazi Interlagosa u vrlo zadnjem krugu - ova asocijacija/metafora mi je najprije pala na pamet, ne želim prizivati rasprave zašto i kako je Timo to mogao napraviti ili ne napraviti.

Evo, i jedan naš auto portal hvali novi Lotus i njegove vozače, da ne ispadne da ja ovdje tupim u prazno, u sitne subotnje sate..... 8) :

http://www.autosport.hr/iz-svijeta/form ... mo-se-j-se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ništa mi neće, ovaj dan pokvarit'.......... jer želim ( hoću ) med i mlijeko. I točka. :biggrin:
Tko meni ne vjeruje, to je njegov problem. :biggrin:
padobranac
Početnik
Početnik

Post Postao/la padobranac »

sve ok, a onda greškom propusti hulkenberga skupa sa ferrarijima mislim
Igor18
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Schumachera

Post Postao/la Igor18 »

Hulkenberg je bio krug ispred njega mislim
Michael is faster than you!!
padobranac
Početnik
Početnik

Post Postao/la padobranac »

ma ustvari nisam više ni ja siguran, ali čini mi se (možda se varam) da je kova branio poziciju od hulkenberga nekoliko krugova, ali onda su došli ferrariji (il tko već) pa ih je morao propustiti, a hulkenberg iskoristio priliku. mislim da je i režiser 2x pokazivao tu situaciju sa naglaskom na propuštanje hulkenberga, a mislim da je dio trke kova bio ispred hulkenberga. možda se varam u vezi svega ovoga, ali znam da sam bio uvjeren u to dok sam gledao trku
keexx
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: McLaren-Mercedes

Post Postao/la keexx »

Interview sa Heikkiem nakon utrke... ;) Govori o sudaru s Webberom ofkors...

slika slika
keexx
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: McLaren-Mercedes

Post Postao/la keexx »

Heikki i Glock nakon utrke... ;)
Govore o svojim dvobojima, i o tome kako je bilo dosta opasno nakon restarta jer su morali propustit praktički sve vozače, i pritom pazit da ih ne prestigne netko od vozača s kojima su bili u izravnoj borbi, i da bi zbog toga FIA trebala neshto promijenit u slučaju kad dođe do SC-a....
slika slika
deda
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač
Navijam za: Alonso

Post Postao/la deda »

Valjda su tak spori da im je i SC prebrz :)
darky
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: McLaren

Post Postao/la darky »

ne nego SC ne slaže poredak, inače u americi u cartu i NASCAR seriji kad izađe SC svi se moraju posložiti u kolnu od prvog do zadnjeg i tek kad su svi posloženi kako treba ide restart. u F1 to očito nije riješeno kako treba
Scuderia
Navijam za: Michael-Mick Schumacher

Post Postao/la Scuderia »

Kovalainen o utrci.
KLIK
slika
King iCool
Veteran
Veteran
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la King iCool »

Kova je Lotusu sa svojim 12. mjestom osigurao 10. mjesto među konstruktorima jer je teško za očekivat da će jedan od HRT-a ili Virgina biti još više u poretku na nekoj od preostale 3 utrke.
Sato-san
Navijam za: Kamui

Post Postao/la Sato-san »

=D>

Završio danas ispred Pereza i Maldonada i za petama Sutilu.
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Super trka danas !! 14. ispred dva Saubera
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
King iCool
Veteran
Veteran
Kontakt:

Heiki danas ima rođendan. Pa,sretan mu rođendan!
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari - F1

Post Postao/la Forza »

Formula One Fantasy - Lotus’s Heikki Kovalainen 19 Oct 2011

Since making his Formula One debut back in 2007 with Renault, Heikki Kovalainen has driven for McLaren and Lotus and become a firm favourite in the paddock. As he celebrates his 30th on Wednesday, we gave Kovalainen a little birthday treat and asked him to name some of his F1 fantasies. Here he explains why driving a V10-engined car around Helsinki alongside fellow Finn Kimi Raikkonen before kicking back in a sauna would top his wish list…

Q: You must choose a city for a new Formula One street circuit - which city, anywhere in the world, do you choose, and why?
Heikki Kovalainen: Helsinki, definitely. And, before you say it, it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m from Finland. I just think it’s a great city and an international city. It would make sure the race is amazing and the parties would be better than anywhere in the world. I’d make sure the music is proper metal, including Nightwish. It might not be normal party music, but at least I’d like it… oh… and it would have to be run in winter. With studded tyres.

Q: If you could choose one former world champion as your team mate, who would you choose and why?
HK: Kimi (Raikkonen). I suspect me and Kimi would have quite a lot of fun, on and off track. And we could talk to each other in Finnish and the engineers wouldn’t know what we were saying. That could be really quite funny.

Q: Formula One innovations of the past - ground effect, active suspension, turbocharging, six wheels, the list goes on. If you could bring back one past innovation, what would it be and why?
HK: V10 engines - I’m not that fussed about other innovations, but the sound of V10s at full blast was mega so I’d like to see them back.

Q: What innovations would you like to see in the future?
HK: I don’t think we need to change anything really from what we’ve got now. As a driver what you always want is more power and more grip. You don’t really care where it comes from, but you just want to go harder and faster so give me something that gives me that and I’m happy.

Q: You can only drive at one circuit for the rest of your life - which circuit, past or present from anywhere in the world, do you choose?
HK: I’d take Suzuka. It’s a proper circuit that tests drivers and cars. The first sector, from Turn One to Turn Seven, is my favourite sequence of corners in the whole season. You have to commit right at the start, go in and make sure you keep on the power or you lose time. That’s what a real circuit should be like - gradient changes, proper high-speed corners, deeply passionate and knowledgeable fans and a real race. I love it.

Q: Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Tyrrell, March are just some of the teams that have departed the sport. Which former team would you most liked to have raced with and why?
HK: I’m with the only name I’d ever have liked to race for! Honestly though, it’s not about the name of the team, it’s about how the team goes racing and I think we do it right.

Q: You have to design a new F1 circuit, combining all your favourite corners from other tracks around the world. Which three corners are top of your list and why?
HK: I can’t just pick three corners - but I’d say the Suzuka Esses, Becketts at Silverstone and probably Eau Rouge (at Spa). Eau Rouge isn’t really the challenge it used to be, but Suzuka and Becketts are still hardcore, so definitely them.

Q: You can travel back in time and compete in any decade of Formula One racing, from the 1950s to the 1990s. Which decade would you choose and why?
HK: I generally prefer modern things in life so probably right now. It’s not about safety, glamour or whatever, but it’s about the fact the cars now are so fast and require so much commitment to get the best out of them. They’re still dangerous, even though the danger is managed better. They sound amazing and are just cool to drive.

Q: What current Formula One regulation would you most like to change and why?
HK: There’s nothing I’d like to change really. The rules suit the era we’re in so I think they’re pretty much right.

Q: If you could pick two Formula One greats of the past (from different eras) to watch race against each other, who would you pick?
HK: Mika Hakkinen and Ayrton Senna again. I know they overlapped but they didn’t go head-to-head at their peaks. I think Mika in his day would have been a match for Ayrton, but that would have been amazing to see.

Q: If you were a team boss, which current driver would you pick first for your team (excluding yourself and your current team mate)?
HK: I’d take Fernando Alonso.

Q: Just 19 of the world’s motor racing circuits feature on the current F1 calendar. You can add one more. Which circuit do you pick and why?
HK: Hahaha! Ahvenisto in Finland, or Kemora, also in Finland. I’ll let you work out why! If not those two then Oulton Park or the long circuit at Brands Hatch. Actually, it would be Oulton Park. That would be insane. I’m not sure a modern F1 car around there is such a good idea though. It would be so dangerous, but that run up from Druids to Lodge, with the great big bump in the middle, would be beyond hardcore. If you fell off there you’d be in trouble, but it would be worth watching.

Q: You are having a dinner party and can invite four people from the world of motorsport, past or present. Who do you invite?
HK: Kimi, for sure. It’s not a party without Kimi. If you have Kimi you’d also have to have Eddie Irvine. And Tony Fernandes, for sure. Those three would be a party on their own - they don’t need anyone else. And the fourth? My girlfriend Catherine (Hyde).

Q: You are given the chance to drive any legendary Formula One car of the past (excluding those made by your own team). Which car would you choose?
HK: The Red Bull 2011 car. (laughs)

Q: Rooftop swimming pool, bowling alley, revolving sushi bar – just some of the features most F1 motorhomes don’t possess. If you could add one thing to your team’s motorhome, what would it be?
HK: A sauna. Obviously. What else does a Finnish person want?

Q: Imagine you have just won the world title. Where would you go for your celebratory meal and what would choose from the menu?
HK: I’d go to North Finland and have a proper party, in the middle of a forest in the winter. That would be how to celebrate.
slikaslikaslika
King iCool
Veteran
Veteran
Kontakt:

Haha, i Heiki veli da nema dobre partije bez Kimija... :)
Kenny
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: Williams i MS

Post Postao/la Kenny »

Kimi i Edie, mislim da više niko netreba na tom partiju :biggrin:
slika
Pa čovjek kaže - osjećaj. Ako je osjećaj, onda je osjećaj. Na temelju osjećaja :) - dmarijon
Scuderia
Navijam za: Michael-Mick Schumacher

Post Postao/la Scuderia »

Kovalainen bio u Hinghamu, na isprobavanju sjedala za iducu sezonu.
KLIK-njemacki LINK !!!
slika
Domi
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Schumacher - Kimi

Post Postao/la Domi »

Heikki Kovalainen believes that Caterham's decision to use KERS in 2012 could make the difference in the team's quest to score its first points.

The Finn, who completed two days' testing at Jerez this week before handing the car over to reserve driver Giedo van der Garde on Thursday, reported few problems with the Red Bull-developed unit, adding that it could boost performance by around 0.4 seconds per lap on average over the season.

"Last year we were not in a position to fight for points, but whenever we were in a position to fight with one of the Renaults or Williams, whenever I got close to them, I just couldn't attack them into the overtaking area because I had no boost," said Kovalainen.

"It will definitely make a difference if we are in the same situation, fighting with the cars ahead of us, then I will definitely be able to overtake.

"Whether we score points or not, I can't tell you yet. That has to be the target, but the most important thing is to join the group and be battling with the other middle to back teams, if you like, being clearly in that group and not being a step behind."

Kovalainen added that he quickly re-acclimatised to using the system after completing a mammoth 139 laps on the second day, having been forced to finish early on day one due to a starter issue.

"For me it ran really well today," he said. "I was expecting some troubles at the beginning [with it]. I had some experience from the past with McLaren and I remember from the early days there that it was not easy to get it running, but Red Bull has provided a really good system and it ran faultlessly all day.

"I was quickly back in the habit of using it and we were able to monitor different temperatures and see how the batteries are living their life in the car and all fine, so a pretty good day today."

"It will be very valuable," added the 30-year-old. "It's probably three or four tenths on average at every circuit, some maybe even a bit more, some a bit less.

"But where it really counts is in the racing situations, at the starts, defending, overtaking, that's where it will be really crucial and I can see it's a good boost and a good tool to have and it's working very well in the car."
"Life is about passions. Thank you for sharing mine" - Michael Schumacher, Brazil GP 2012
Domi
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Schumacher - Kimi

Post Postao/la Domi »

Kazna za Kovalainena za slijedeću utrku:
Heikki Kovalainen will lose five places on the grid of the Malaysian Grand Prix after being penalised following the race in Australia.

The Caterham driver, who retired from the Melbourne race, was found to be in breach of Article 40.8 of the sporting regulations.

The rules say no driver can overtake another car until he passes the first safety car line for the first time when the safety car is returning to the pits.

Kovalainen overtook two cars before that and will therefore lose five places on the grid at Sepang.
Po meni sasvim nepotrebno, nije da je ugrozio nekog :roll:
"Life is about passions. Thank you for sharing mine" - Michael Schumacher, Brazil GP 2012
Cuky
Navijam za: Ferrari

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Nije ugrozio, ali pravila su pravila i treba ih se ili poštivat, a samim time i kažnjavat prekršitelje, ili ih uopće ne imati.
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
wolfman
HNL kladionica super velemajstor
HNL kladionica super velemajstor
Navijam za: Vettel

Post Postao/la wolfman »

kakav lik :D odlična vožnja =D> button nije mogao drukčije nego na silu,da mu se nije slomilo krilo bio bi 11 ili 12 i nadao se da red bull pobere diskvalifikaciju :D
Alonso-champ
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Fernando Alonso

Post Postao/la Alonso-champ »

Citam na ESPN-u da bi mogo iduce sezone u Sauber umjesto Kamuia...
Alonsista hasta la muerte..
Cuky
Navijam za: Ferrari

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Još nema potvrde, ali navodno bi Kovalainen trebao biti vozač Marussie ove sezone
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... ian-kanssa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
speedy56
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: FAlonso ALotterer

Post Postao/la speedy56 »

Ajde, bar bi ostao u F1, pa makar u ekipi 2 klase ispod onoga što zaslužuje.
slika
Odgovori