Lewis Hamilton [#44]

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
Cuky
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari

Re: Lewis Hamilton [#44]

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Pa baš zato rasprave tipa "najbolji vozač" ili "pobjeđuje samo zbog bolida" nisu smislene niti u slučaju Hamiltona niti u slučajevima Vettela i Schumachera prije njega. Da bi se osvojio naslov na razini zadatka moraju biti i vozač i bolid i momčad. Jedna karika od toga da izostane i naslova nema. Eto 2017. Ferrari je imao prisebne vozače, momčad donekle na razini, ali bolid nije bio najjači (bio je jak, ne i najjači). Prošle godine imali su vjerojatno najjači bolid, ali su zato momčad te u drugom dijelu sezone vozač zabrljali...

Mercedes već možda 2 godine nema najjači bolid, barem ne u jednom krugu. Ali je bolid opet dovoljno jak da kada momčad i Hamilton funkcioniraju na vrhuncu kao ove godine naslovi stižu.
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Mad Max

Post Postao/la popeye »

Ćale od Lewisa je napisao/la: 28 lis 2019, 07:34
popeye je napisao/la: 28 lis 2019, 00:38 F1 je timski sport. Hamilton jeste vrhunski vozac ali je imao srece sto je upao u dominantnu eru Mercedesa. Seti se da je sa Mclarenom osvojio samo 1 titulu u 7 godina.
Finac je aludirao na Schumahera, koji je imao punu potporu momcadi, nesto kao Hamilton nakon odlaska Alonsa u McL. Samo sto taj mclaren sa promjenom pravila nije imao brzinu za naslov. Da Hamilton nije imao Alonsa za kolegu prvu sezonu vec bilo koga drugoga, naslov bi bio vec u prvoj sezoni
sa c/p bolidom?
Mercedes da ga je postavio od pocetka za br1, imao bi jos jedan naslov vise i nesto pobjeda vise. Schumaher bez potpore koju je imao sigurno nebi do tako visokih rekorda stigao, ne kazem da si ne zasluzuje vec je tako. Da je imao Kimija ili Alonsa u najboljim godinama ferrarija pored sebe, ako nista drugo pobjeda i polova bi bilo manje.
to je tacno. ja sam rekao kako stoje stvari za Levisa ali isto vazi i za Sumahera koji se nakitio jer je Ferari tada imao najjaci auto a on u timu bez konkurencije jer mu je nisu ni hteli dovesti jer je F1 timski sport a u tom slucaju tim se zvao Sumaher.
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
Slash
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: utrkivanje

Post Postao/la Slash »

netko je stavio na twitter, 5 godina stari blog-post od Buxtona o Hamiltonu, jako dobro

https://sportsworld.nbcsports.com/lewis ... uxton/amp/
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.
Kranči
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Charles Leclerc

Post Postao/la Kranči »

Najbezvezniji šesterostruki prvak.
King iCool
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: McLaren
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la King iCool »

Kranči je napisao/la: 03 stu 2019, 21:49 Najbezvezniji šesterostruki prvak.
Kako te nije sramota takvo nešto napisat? [-X
Nevažno.

Bravo Lojzek! Čestitke!
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Kranči je napisao/la: 03 stu 2019, 21:49 Najbezvezniji šesterostruki prvak.
Koliko god imao sreće u svojoj karijeri oko izbora momčadi, pa čak i u utrkama sreća sama nije donijela 6 naslova prvaka. To bi se moglo reć da je jednom osvojio, ali 6 naslova, samo jedan manje od najboljeg ikad, ne može netko tko je "bezvezan" dohvatiti.

BUMP:

slika
Kranči
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Charles Leclerc

Post Postao/la Kranči »

Relax.

Naj-nešto naglasak na šesterostruki prvak.

Najćelaviji šesterostruki prvak npr.
Slash
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Slash »

Johnny Herbert kaže da je Lewis najbolji svih vremena:
Asixth world championship is an extraordinary achievement by any standard but in reaching it Lewis Hamilton has indisputably proved he is the best driver I have ever seen. People speak about the greats but the way Lewis has gone about racing I believe makes him the greatest. I am in awe of what I see, even as an ex-racing driver.

From everything I know from the history of F1, from competing and watching racing, from Juan Manuel Fangio through Jimmy Clark and Graham Hill and Jackie Stewart, Niki Lauda, Nelson Piquet, Nigel Mansell, Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost, Michael Schumacher and all the other guys in between, I think Lewis is the best.

It is his ability to drive on the edge which captures me. He is, simply, exciting to watch and just gets everything out of the car, while possessing a mental strength that I have not seen in other drivers. He is different, special and has the “wow” factor. There is more “wow” to Lewis than all of the other drivers I know. The best driver I have ever watched on track, he has the ability to dig something special out, to pull it out of the bag when needed but his race craft and race brain have simply got better and better. He might make it look easy. It most definitely is not.

Nor has it come easily to him, the natural talent he possesses has not been wasted, only worked on and improved. People should enjoy what they are watching. It is something that only comes around very, very rarely and right now is probably the peak of Lewis Hamilton.

He has always been able to pull off extraordinary laps and races but Lewis now does it with formidable regularity. He has found a balance in life off-track that allows him to perform exceptionally on it. He is thoughtful, he feels the tyre, he feeds back information, when there are choices that are marginal he questions them. This is a driver thinking of every aspect of a race even in the heat of battle.

Nor has he gone about his business without a fundamental sense of sportsmanship. He is the toughest man and the fairest man on track. He wants to do it in a way where he does not get an advantage. He wants a good battle. Lewis has the mentality to want to beat people in the fairest way he can, just to show how good he is. Which is a very powerful mindset. That aura he gives off means it is tough to beat him and as his rivals have discovered, even match him.

He has of late also delivered with daunting consistency. He is consistent through the whole year. If he has a bad weekend he might be fourth at worst and that is deceptively impressive, to keep that mental strength going for a whole season and especially when going for his fifth title in six years.

Moreover I like Lewis as a person. Some people say he can be difficult sometimes but I understand how difficult his life must be. I won three grands prix and not many people wanted a real piece of me but every single media person and every single fan wants a piece of him and he has to manage that. I know what it means from what Damon Hill has told me. It changes your life in a big way and people forget that. Lewis has had to deal with it and at the same time always tries to make sure he has time for the fans and in doing so he has been very good for F1.

Yet I think there is still more to come. At only 34 years old he is still strongly motivated and I believe he wants to beat Michael’s record of seven titles. I know for a driver in the form he is in now it must feel almost effortless. From my experiences, when you are in the zone that he is in, this bubble, it seems easy and that is hard to explain when watching from the outside. He knows it is there, everything he touches in the cockpit will work for him, that’s how he goes out on track and does the job.

Next year will possibly be tougher. Ferrari should challenge but does Lewis want that challenge? Absolutely. Does he want a wheel-to-wheel battle? Absolutely. Just to prove he is the best again.

That is what I find special, to get to seven for Lewis is easily possible and his desire is still there after all these championships. The only other time I have seen that is with Schumacher, who had that similar urge just to win and win and win. Lewis has that and, as he races on, we should revel in this unique talent while we have the chance.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.
Slash
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Slash »

Ha, evo i ''tajne'' zašto je Bottas dobio subotu.

Mark Hughes
Lewis Hamilton hadn’t realised that he’d knocked the cover off his brake bias switch on his first Q3 run. It’s on the side of the steering wheel and normally he doesn’t actually change the setting much during the Austin lap. But he was puzzled that he was getting a bit of rear instability under braking. So he started moving it forward. But without the cover, unbeknown to him, it kept winding itself rearwards on his second run. That’s essentially why he qualified fifth.
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: FA

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

Slash je napisao/la: 04 stu 2019, 14:46 Ha, evo i ''tajne'' zašto je Bottas dobio subotu.

Mark Hughes
Lewis Hamilton hadn’t realised that he’d knocked the cover off his brake bias switch on his first Q3 run. It’s on the side of the steering wheel and normally he doesn’t actually change the setting much during the Austin lap. But he was puzzled that he was getting a bit of rear instability under braking. So he started moving it forward. But without the cover, unbeknown to him, it kept winding itself rearwards on his second run. That’s essentially why he qualified fifth.
Onda je nesposoban....:)
I like to race, not to do laps alone.
Slash
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Slash »

može se i tako shvatiti... :lol:
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Vuksa_KC »

Jao ti gumbići, i Rosberg ga je dobio na tome :D
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Hamilton: "This is my last title? Maybe Verstappen thinks, I don't"
But no matter how much respect Hamilton has for Verstappen, he doesn't think this was his last world title. "Maybe Max thinks that, but I think the opposite," he laughs. However, the brand new world champion is open to more battles with the Dutchman. "I really hope so. I'll make sure I am ready, both physically and mentally," said Hamilton.
e kad pocne da se smeje i kaze da se nada onome sto se u stvari ne nada, mogu da otpisem 2020 :(
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
Slash
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Slash »

Mark Hughes o 'dominaciji' Mercedesa i ulozi Hamiltona u naslovima:

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opin ... s-mercedes
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran

On je na temelju kvala pokušal dokazati da najbrži u kvalama ujedno i najbrži auto u utrci? #-o

Pa upravo Ferrari piše povijest koliko je to krivo.
Slash
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Slash »

Pa gle, složit ćeš se da je lakše pobjedit s pole-a nego iz drugog reda.
To što je Ferrari pucao sebi u noge i kad su imali i pole i najbrži bolid je drugi par rukava...
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran

A da, ali lakše nekad nego sad s DRS-om, a tempo u utrci je takav kakav je, uglavnom se vidi već po slobodnim treninzima.
Ferrari si je pucal u noge i prije sezone s krivim konceptom koji je ajd imal smisla u Italiji i Belgiji.
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

slika
Slash
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Slash »

To se svodi na kockanje tko će 2021. izaći kao pobjednik u novim pravilima. Mercedes je već jednu promjenu pravila 'preživio'. Da li može i drugu?
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Slash je napisao/la: 03 pro 2019, 11:06 To se svodi na kockanje tko će 2021. izaći kao pobjednik u novim pravilima. Mercedes je već jednu promjenu pravila 'preživio'. Da li može i drugu?
koju promenu? ako mislimo na istu ta je isla u njihovu korist.
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Onboard krug na M1 Yamahi u Valenciji

slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la popeye »

Luis sa instagrama

slika
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

slika
slika
slika

slika
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

haha, Purple sectors edition :biggrin:
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran

Prošli tjedan se družio sa Sophie Trudeau na nekom eventu, ženom od kanadskog premijera ima i slika gdi su dosta blizu svi, ona pozitivna.
Odgovori