noviteti

Forum za rasprave o limenim ljubimcima na dva, četiri i više kotača...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
Cuky
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari

Re: noviteti

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Spajaju se FCA (Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles) i Groupe PSA (Peugeot, Opel, Citroen)
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/31/busi ... index.html
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Vuksa_KC »

A povezani su jedino jer imaju iste dioničare (tu familiju), takvih može biti na stotine, ali više nisu pod istim konzorcijem.

Ali da, imaju moć s udjelima pa tako i utjecaj na ostale, ali teoretski teže dolaze do odluka kako su to mogli prije dok je sve bilo pod istom kapom. A sad kak se stvari u kapitalizmu riješavaju ispod stola...
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Ferrari Roma, V8, 620 konja i konačno novi interijer bez one već pomalo dosadne ručke za stavljat u rikverc itd..
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

čekaj, Ferrari je zapravo dizajnirao interijer? Nije onako goli karbon sa kožnim sjedalima i nekoliko gumbova? Šok i nevjerica!!!

A i prednji kraj pomalo podsjeća na Aston Martin, da nema Ferrarijevog konjića sa svih strana čovjek bi se čak i zabunio.

slika
speedy56
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: FAlonso ALotterer

Post Postao/la speedy56 »

Meni cijeli nekak vuče na Aston.
Ajde...Ferrari nije bas prepoznatljiv po ovakvim sivim bojama pa mozda i to igra ulogu.
slika
popeye
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Mad Max

Post Postao/la popeye »

Umesali se i Kinezi u kupovinu Aston Martina
Geely is preparing to invest in Aston Martin

Geely prepares the assault on Aston Martin. The Chinese company, which represents one of the country's leading automotive manufacturers, is ready to invest in the British brand.

Geely would be ready to invest in Aston Martin, the home of luxury cars on the hunt for liquidity after a disappointing 2019 with profits below expectations. The hypothesis of a possible intervention by the Chinese has earned the British manufacturer over 15%. According to rumors reported by the Financial Times, Geely allegedly had contacts with the leaders of Aston Martin and initiated a "due diligence" on the company. An exam that could result in the purchase of a share or in a technological partnership. Geely is just one of the groups that Aston Martin is dealing with after the accounts alarm launched in recent days. In the race there would also be Lawrence Stroll. The Formula 1 billionaire could invest £ 200 million in Aston Martin, taking a 19.9% ​​stake in the company.
BUMP
Stroll on pole for Aston Martin

The Racing Point boss very close to buying shares in the famous British company

Negotiations that could lead Lawrence Stroll to buy some shares of Aston Martin thicken . According to Bloomberg reports , the Chinese automaker Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. is about to take a step back after the preliminary negotiations, opening the doors to the Canadian billionaire, who already bought Force India at the end of 2018 in Formula 1 by creating your own Racing Point team.

Negotiations between Aston Martin and Stroll could even end by the end of January , with the Canadian tycoon ready to invest a capital of around £ 200 million. However, there is a real possibility for other investors, with the top management of the Jefferies Financial Group Inc. who have stressed the need for a capital of £ 400 million to allow the British company to give its flagship products a future.
slika
"Drivers don't come to the race track to make friends. You come here to get the trophy."
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Uskoro novi Ferrari?

slika
Odgovori