Novosti - Arhiva

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Zaključano
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: FA

Re: NOVOSTI - 2021.

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 06 sij 2022, 02:05 Znaci ne smes. He he a tu prosipas pamet

Ajd vozdra
Nesmijem sta?

Zagreb je za tebe centar civilizacije.
Ljudi u Zagrebu mogu biti obučeni kako zele, bilo koje vjere, spolne orijentacije ili rase. Mi ih necemo kamenovati. Mi mozemo birati kako cemo se obuci ili s kim družiti.

Ti svakim postom puno govoris o sebi, svojim svejtonazorima, odgoju i toleranciji. Sad je barem jasno svima zasto mrzis LH ili bilo koju osobu koja je "drugacija" od tebe.

I jos se hvalis time.
=D> =D>

Lijepo si pokazao sve o sebi.
I like to race, not to do laps alone.
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač
Navijam za: Honda

Re: NOVOSTI - 2021.

Post Postao/la tanabe-san »

Pa izadji onda u suknji-zevesi i prosetaj se onako podignute brade ponosno. Pa sutra sheruj slike. Okej?
Cuky
Navijam za: Ferrari

Re: NOVOSTI - 2022.

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Možda se Pirelli preračunao pa dobijemo opet 2012? :lol:

Ali na kraju sve ovisi o momčadima... ako im tokom vikenda u simulacijama ispadne brža opcija da se ide 2-3 puta u boks po gume i juri na stazi onda će napraviti to. Ako bude granično između 1 i 2 stopa onda će ko Mercedes u Monacu jedne sezone voziti dovoljno sporo da sačuvaju gume da mogu samo jednu promjenu odradit i doć do cilja. Nitko ih ne može preteć u Monacu, a ako netko pokuša undercut imaju više nego dovoljno rezerve za napraviti jedan ultra brzi in lap

EDIT: Ne znam ako je već bio ovaj video dijeljen... ako nije, eto da se vidi promjene
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Ove se novosti tiču više timova pa eto da ne postam u svaku temu zasebno jedan post ovdje. Ukratko, promjene kod sponzora:
- Ferrari i Kaspersky su produljili suradnju
- Suradnja između Ferrarija i UPS-a je došla kraju i nije produljena dalje (napokon se taj odvratni logo gubi sa bolida)
- Ferrari je sklopio suradnju sa švicarskom kompanijom Velas Network AG koja će kreirati digitalne sadržaje za Scuderiju i biti glavni sponzor eSports tima
- Red Bull je potpisao novog sponzora Arctic Wolf (ironija hahaha) koji će im pomoći oko kibernetičke sigurnosti
- Williams je tužio ROKiT i dobio 35.7 milijuna USD
- Aston Martin i BWT bi se mogli razići (njihov logo je uklonjen sa stranica Aston Martin F1 tima)
- Epson i Bose su završili suradnju sa Mercedesom (službene potvrde nema, ali su logoi obje firme uklonjeni sa stranica Mercedesa)

https://www.grandprix247.com/2022/01/06 ... r-stories/

slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

A sta je sa Filip Morisom i Ferarijem
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Ugovor je istekao sa krajem 2021. Mission Winnow trenutno nije na listi sponzora, baš kao ni bilo koji drugi brend pod PMI. Binotto je u Brazilu rekao da razgovaraju, ali to je sve što je rečeno.

slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Dosla im ova spanska banka mozda ce oni biti title sponzor
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Audi and Porsche set to join F1 in 2026, powering McLaren and Red Bull

Following on from news that Audi and Porsche were keen to join F1, our intel now suggests the deal is as good as done. CAR understands that the agreement– waiting to get the thumbs up from the Volkswagen supervisory board – will see Audi and Porsche will enter top-league motor racing in 2026.

The plan is now for Audi to team up with the McLaren motorsport division and also take over Woking’s automotive arm. It´ll be a one all-in parcel, racing and automotive, lock, stock and barrel. CAR understands the diligence phase has not yet begun, but the lawyers of both parties are already talking, and the main stakeholders - among them the Mumtalakat Holding Company from the Middle East - are allegedly willing to sell the loss-making car business.

In addition to a couple of new logos on the grid – which we’ll get to later – this will result in substantial economies of scale between Lambo, McLaren and Porsche. This would create the world´s strongest sports car group.

Audi and Porsche become engine suppliers
For a while, it was not clear whether Audi and Porsche would field two pairs of jointly developed F1 race cars or act merely as powertrain supplier. It now transpires that the latter option is about to materialize. While Audi would power with McLaren, Porsche is said to have an arrangement with Red Bull Racing in the works – potentially after the current period with Honda consultancy. There even exists a fallback Plan B: Audi & Williams and Porsche & Alpha Tauri or even Haas.

In some ways, this makes the most sense. Porsche and Audi get to develop and market their hybrid technology – in advance of the new rules – without the cost of chassis development.

What about the engine?
The new drivetrain is reportedly a joint effort by Audi Sport and Porsche Motorsport. Although the VW side had favoured an ultra high-performance 2.0litre four which was from the very beginning part of the so-called world engine project, the FIA opted for the 1.6litre V6 turbo which was a precondition for Ferrari to stay in F1.

Fed by sustainable fuels and devoid of the capricious MGU-H energy regeneration system, the combustion engine will in the future be supported by 475bhp of e-power - about triple the current output.

How would Audi benefit?
According to those in the know, Audi is bidding for McLaren Cars and for the F1 unit, said to be worth around £1 billion. Jörg Astalosch, 49, is the designated chief liaison officer in the Audi-McLaren talks. Previously in charge of Ital Design (also an Audi satellite), the former confidant of VW Group supremo Ferdinand Piech started his new job in October.

Audi and Porsche are likely to fuse the F1 R&D work while retaining different set-ups and visual identities. One scenario suggests that Audi/McLaren will partner with Porsche/Red Bull to fight Ferrari and Mercedes in the upcoming hybrid/sustainable fuels era.

This could be a profitable enterprise for Audi and Volkswagen Group. Mercedes CEO Ola Källenius revealed last year that the AMG Petronas F1 commitment creates an annual media value of $1.5bn - and rising. Since Audi has pulled out of DTM and Formula E, the return on investment looks potentially sound.

Is McLaren vulnerable to a takeover?
McLaren has suffered a torrid time due to Covid-19. The Automotive division recorded a £222.9million operating loss in 2020, a swing from £91.1m profit in 2019. Last year, sales crashed by 64 per cent to 1659 cars.

McLaren had to make some 830 redundancies. And the group has been involved in a critical refinancing, selling the Woking HQ and leasing it back, and issuing £550m of new shares to provide liquidity and pay off a £150m loan.

The situation has improved in 2021, with revenue doubling in the first half of the year. However McLaren Automotive CEO Mike Flewitt (below) stood down in late October, after eight years in charge. One of his final acts was to start evolving the Track25 strategy, which proposed the launch of 18 new models in a six-year timeframe, into a plan called Horizon 2030. This is likely to slow down the pace of new derivatives, in favour of higher margin models and an electrification push.

Two former Volkswagen Group executives – both appointed McLaren Group non-executive directors in early October – will steer Automotive for an interim period. They are former Porsche CEO Michael Macht, who will run the technical and operations side, and Stefan Jacoby, who also worked at GM and Mitsubishi.

What about BMW?
BMW was previously in the race to buy McLaren, but that has now gone cold. A key player is Mumtalakat, the Bahrain state investment fund which owns about 42 per cent of McLaren. Reportedly Mumtalakat had its first, on-the-record meeting with BMW in early December. It appears that didn't come to anything of note.

BMW has had ties with McLaren since providing the iconic F1 supercar’s V12 in the ‘90s. A few years back, the two companies had talks about McLaren collaborating on a mid-engined supercar for Munich, but the project never got off the ground.

For BMW, acquiring McLaren would've kicked the door to supercar heaven wide open. And BMW could do with a new sports car plan, because the cupboard is bare. The M8 is an overweight GT, the Z4 wouldn’t exist without Toyota and brand-shaping halo cars like Z8 or i8 are history.

But surely VW has too many sports car brands?
Rumours suggest Volkswagen Group has considered divesting brands including Lamborghini and Ducati; CAR’s Georg Kacher broke the story of Bugatti being spun-off to Croatian EV pioneer Rimac. So why bid for McLaren?

While the F1 connection is self-explanatory, an Ingolstadt source revealed, there are logical reasons to acquire McLaren Automotive. One is defensive: to block rivals from Korea or China – Geely reportedly was in talks with McLaren Cars last year – or arch-rival BMW.

In the long run McLaren could end up in sync with Bentley and Lambo to boost synergy effects in a profitable but increasingly volatile market. And in a single decade, McLaren has raced from nowhere to matching Ferrari and Lamborghini in ability and desirability – and there are admirers within the group who fancy driving it forward themselves.

It's not the first time BMW and VW Group have gone head-to-head for a blue-chip British car maker. In the late '90s both sought the then-combined Rolls-Royce and Bentley – with BMW ultimately getting the Spirit of Ecstasy and VW the Winged B.
Ukratko. Ocekuje se da Audi preuzme komplet McLaren koji belezi gubitke u poslovanju, a Porsche da se udruzi sa Red Bulom (kad Hondini motori odu).

Audijevi inzenjeri i Porseovi bi zatim zajedno saradjivali u F1 programu sto je i razumljivo jer su iz iste kuce (VW)
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Najnovija nagađanja su da je Mercedes svoju žalbu na VN Abu Dhabija odbacio zbog dogovora sa FIA-om da će Michael Masi i Nikolas Tombazis biti otpušteni

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula- ... s-25924638

slika
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Vuksa_KC »

Lol, balkanska verzija Ferrari-FIA deala iz 2019. radi motora.

Ček, kakve veze ima Tombazis s tim slučajem...
Zadnja izmjena: Vuksa_KC, dana/u 12 sij 2022, 16:05, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

Cuky je napisao/la: 12 sij 2022, 15:42 Najnovija nagađanja su da je Mercedes svoju žalbu na VN Abu Dhabija odbacio zbog dogovora sa FIA-om da će Michael Masi i Nikolas Tombazis biti otpušteni

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula- ... s-25924638
Sumnjam da je tako. A i sto tako, nece Massi bit maknut. Mozda se sve sa Todtom dogovoril, ali novi prezidente sumnjam da ce ista po tom potanju.

Pitanje je laj ce tuzni Lujo sad.
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Izgleda da nešto ima u tome. Na najnovijem dokumentu koji opisuje organizaciju dužnosti nema ni Masija ni Tombazisa. Oboje su bili uključeni u zadnjoj verziji prije ove koja je objavljena u 10. mjesecu

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... 2-document

slika
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

Cuky je napisao/la: 13 sij 2022, 10:24 Izgleda da nešto ima u tome. Na najnovijem dokumentu koji opisuje organizaciju dužnosti nema ni Masija ni Tombazisa. Oboje su bili uključeni u zadnjoj verziji prije ove koja je objavljena u 10. mjesecu

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... 2-document
Je vidio sam to jucer. Ali mi je malo cudno da su ovo izmjenili a nisu javili van.
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

FIA će rezultate istrage objaviti tek nakon zasjedanja svjetskog motorsport koncila koji je rasporedu 18. Ožujka, istog dana kada je i FP1 za prvu utrku sezone

https://wtf1.com/post/the-fia-wont-be-r ... he-season/

A napreduju i radovi na stazi za VN Miamija

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Staza COTA u Texasu je započela sa radovima na postavljanju novog asfalta na GP layout te ojačavanju najgorih djelova, konkretno T2 i T10, kako bi se spriječilo ponovno nastajanje neravnina na koje se žale već nekoliko godina vozači kako u MotoGP tako i u F1

https://www.racefans.net/2022/01/21/cot ... ate-bumps/

slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

FIA’s Peter Bayer on the possible outcome of Mercedes’ appeal

FIA’s head of F1 Peter Bayer says that had Mercedes gone to the Court of Appeal, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix could have been voided, but Max Verstappen would have remained champion.

After the controversial ending of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which saw race director Michael Masi ignore the rules and protocols of the Safety Car, costing Lewis Hamilton the race and title win, Mercedes announced their intention to launch an appeal.

A few days later Mercedes withdrew the appeal after being assured that the FIA would investigate the situation and take appropriate action.

One of the reasons why Mercedes decided not to appeal was the fact that they believed the results of the race would not be overturned, even if they won.

FIA’s newly appointed head of F1 Peter Bayer now explains a possible outcome.

“Had the Mercedes protest gone to the Court of Appeal, after being rejected by the stewards, what would have happened?” he told Austrian journalist Gerhard Kuntschick.

“I think the judges would have said: ‘It’s different in the regulations, he decided that way, so we could just void the result’.

“But even then – if it were cancelled – Max Verstappen would have been world champion [because even though they were level on points ahead of Abu Dhabi, he had one win more than Lewis].

“The situation was far from perfect and that’s why we’re working on it. It’s also about having respect for the race director.

“My job is to look ahead, how can we improve things?” Bayer concluded.

It’s important to note that one of Verstappen’s wins happened at the 2021 Belgian Grand Prix, which was never raced under green flag conditions.

The race finished after a few laps behind a Safety Car due to heavy rain. The final results were basically the results from qualifying and drivers were awarded half points.

zonelsk jesam ti reko
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

Rekao što? Tebe je tesko pratiti.
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

zonelsk je napisao/la: 28 sij 2022, 21:24 Rekao što? Tebe je tesko pratiti.
Pa ti si rekao da bi Volf dobio titulu na sudu. Ne bi.
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 28 sij 2022, 21:30
zonelsk je napisao/la: 28 sij 2022, 21:24 Rekao što? Tebe je tesko pratiti.
Pa ti si rekao da bi Volf dobio titulu na sudu. Ne bi.
Nisam rekao da bi wolf dobio titulu na sudu. Ne lazi i ne izmisljaj.

Citaj sa razumijevanjem.

A i sam si citirao prvog covjeka u FIA za F1 koji sugerira da u zadnjoj utrci nije bilo sve po pravilima.
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Nego sta si rekao?
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 28 sij 2022, 22:00 Nego sta si rekao?
To lagano mozes procitati u starim postovima. Ja iza svojih postova stojim.
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

zonelsk je napisao/la: 28 sij 2022, 22:04
Znaci nisi rekao da bi Toto dobio na sudu? Znam da je neko rekao. Mozda je onda Caki.
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 29 sij 2022, 00:03
zonelsk je napisao/la: 28 sij 2022, 22:04
Znaci nisi rekao da bi Toto dobio na sudu? Znam da je neko rekao. Mozda je onda Caki.
Sve ti je već rečeno. Ti si pobrkao malo stvari.
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Nisam ja nista pobrkao kad sam zapamtio da je to neko rekao.
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 29 sij 2022, 00:43 Nisam ja nista pobrkao kad sam zapamtio da je to neko rekao.
Ili citiraj ili ne izmišljaj.
Zaključano