Formula 1 team - Caterham F1

Povijesne utrke, vozači, timovi, bolidi...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
One and only
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari- M. Schumacher

Re: Formula 1 team - Team Lotus

Post Postao/la One and only »

Od svih "novopridošlih" sigurno najbolji. I prošle sezone su se pokazali dosta ozbiljnijima u odnosu na HRT i Virgin. Ove sezone vjerujem da će i do prvih bodova.
slika

Hoću da budem drugačiji, pa stoga neću ostoju staviti na ignore listu :)
Scuderia
Navijam za: Michael-Mick Schumacher

Post Postao/la Scuderia »

Govore da ce biti bolji / brzi u utrci.
KLIK
slika
V3GI
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač
Navijam za: VETTEL I SCHUMI

Post Postao/la V3GI »

Team Lotus oduševljen rezultatima kvalifikacija !
http://www.f1racing.com.hr/index.php?op ... &Itemid=86" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I ja sam ostao iznenađen stvarno malo kasne za ovima iz sredine poretka mozda kakvih 0.500 sec
slika
padobranac
Početnik
Početnik

Post Postao/la padobranac »

bravo za lotus. par destinki iza williamsa. zato me je i čudilo kako jergović trubi kako nisu napredovali kad je sasvim jasno da su napredovali itekako... oko 1-1.5 sekundi
Miran
Navijam za: Mika Hakkinen

Post Postao/la Miran »

a tko pametan još sluša Jergovića?! :) Bravo za lotus, nakon loše australije, polako dolaze po svoje.
Sato-san
Navijam za: Kamui

Post Postao/la Sato-san »

Bravo za Lotus, 36ti krug +1 za Heikkija. Približili su se sredini poretka. :)
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari - F1

Post Postao/la Forza »

Chinese Grand Prix - FP1/FP2 report - 15/04/2011

"Great acts are made up of small deeds", Lao Tzu 600BC - 531BC

Team Lotus Information

Total 2011 F1 Race venues AirAsia flies to: Nine

Hours Dell employees devoted to voluntary organisations in 2010: 200,000

Number of tyres Pirelli brings to each race for all teams: 1,800

Total laps

FP1

KOV - 13

RAZ - 9

FP2

KOV - 30

TRU - 32

Weather: Cloudy, overcast

Min/max track temperature: 23˚/31X˚

Fastest laps

FP1

KOV 1.41.579 lap 7

RAZ 1.44.542 lap 8

FP2

KOV 1.40.476 lap 18

TRU 1.41.482 lap 21

15/04/11 Runplan

Heikki Kovalainen - Chassis: T128-01

FP1

1007 - 1009: Installation (1 lap)

1009 - 1035: System checks

1035 - 1049: Run 2, 7 laps

1049 - 1102: Adjustments: Front wing flap, rear ride height, front torsion bar

1102 - 1112: Run 3, 5 laps

FP2

1400 - 1412: Run 1, 7 laps

1412 - 1425: Setup change inc. wing, ride height and suspension

1425 - 1440: Run 2, 8 laps

1440 - 1453: Adjustments - Front and rear ride height

1453 - 1503: Run 3, 5 laps

1503 - 1510: Adjustments - Front wing

1510 - 1530: Run 4, 10 laps

Luiz Razia (FP1) / Jarno Trulli (FP2) - Chassis: T128-03 FP1 (RAZ)

1000 - 1002: Installation (1 lap)

1002 - 1023: System checks

1023 - 1040: Run 2, 8 laps

1040 - 1130: Session end due to suspension issue

FP2 (TRU)

1400 - 1415: Run 1, 8 laps

1415 - 1428: Adjustments - front wing, rear ride height, front ant-roll bar

1428 - 1445: Run 2, 9 laps

1445 - 1455: Adjustments - front wing, rear ride height, front ant-roll bar

1455 - 1505: Run 3, 5 laps

1505 - 1510: Adjustments - front wing

1510 - 1530: Run 4, 10 laps

Luiz Razia: "It was good to get back in the car and even though the suspension issue brought the session to an earlier end than we would have liked I could still feel that the car has taken a step forward since I last drove it in Barcelona. I was taking it steadily, aiming to bring the lap times down and give the team some useful feedback so it's a shame I couldn't complete the plan, but that's racing."

Heikki Kovalainen (car 20): "It's good to get through the whole day with no reliability issues and hopefully that sets us up well for the weekend ahead. The car had a good balance this morning but this afternoon the changes we made maybe didn't take us in the right direction so I wasn't quite as comfortable in FP2. I had a few issues with traffic on my performance run which meant I couldn't get everything out of it but having had a clear day we'll put in the work tonight as see where we are tomorrow."

Jarno Trulli (car 21): "Clearly it's good that I had a trouble free afternoon but I am struggling a bit with the balance to be honest. We'll work on that tonight with the data we've generated today and with another clear session tomorrow we should be able to pick up where we left off in Malaysia."

Thierry Salvi, Renault Sport F1 Support Leader: "That was a good Friday engine-wise. We were able to set up the engines according to the driver requests and we worked through a program that tested a number of maps and the feedback we have had is good. We have definitely taken another step on from Sepang and as the ambient conditions here are less severe than in Malaysia the engine is consequently under less stress so I think we should be able to continue the progress through qualifying and into the race and maximise our performance across the weekend."

Mike Gascoyne, Chief Technical Officer: "That was a far more productive Friday than we have had in the two previous races this season and I think it is a measure of our increased competitiveness that we are actually a little disappointed with the overall pace. We ran Luiz Razia this morning and he did a good job for the team, despite having a suspension problem that brought his run to a premature end. With the race drivers we completed the full programme on each car but traffic interrupted both their runs on the soft tyres so we are a little disappointed that we were not able to show more pace that we know is in the cars. The tyres are working pretty well here - we have found our way around the warm up issues, so while today is satisfying in terms of reliability, there is definitely more to come tomorrow and we want to be pushing towards Q2."

Riad Asmat, Chief Executive Officer: "I think that was a pretty good day for the team. We put in the laps and have accumulated some good data on the tyres so I think we're in good shape for tomorrow and Sunday."
slikaslikaslika
GERMAN
Početnik
Početnik
Navijam za: Rosberg

Post Postao/la GERMAN »

F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
Dero
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari

Post Postao/la Dero »

Lotus i sedmica ponovno u kombinaciji :P
Centurion
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Hamiltona

Post Postao/la Centurion »

Lotus mi ima najbolje boje u F1, zeleno sa žutim, dobitna kombinacija :D
Sato-san
Navijam za: Kamui

Post Postao/la Sato-san »

Bravo. 15 mjesto danas ispred obje Force Indije. =D>
_dreamer_
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač
Navijam za: Alonso

Post Postao/la _dreamer_ »

Cestitke momcima, vidi se da rade ozbiljno. Da se podsjetimo, Glock im je redovno uzimao mjeru u prosloj godini, a ove godine mu bjeze i do 1.5 sec. To samo pokazuje da je ovaj tim na pravom putu. Nisu jos uhvatili prikljucak sa sredinom, ali budu sigurno vec slijedece godine, a mozda i prije...
wer die Augen schließt, sucht das Unendliche...
Alonso The Best
Navijam za: Fernando Alonso-Ferrari

Post Postao/la Alonso The Best »

100 % sam siguran ,da će do Brazila osvojiti bodove
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Evo neke novosti vezano za Team Lotus
GE logos will start appearing from Silverstone.

GE are also providing Team Lotus with €20m minimum of technichal support each year as well, so most of this will be at the factory in the form of rapid prototyping and advanced tooling needs. They are giving Team Lotus arround €10m for the remainder of this year, with €30m from stae start of next year, for the next 5 seasons.

There is 2 more sponsors rumored to come on board, the first one is 85% certai in Blackberry providing the team €15m cash and €8m technichal support a season for 5 years for the rear wing and a few more areas on the car.

The second sponsorship is rumored to be the same as what Mercedes have with Petronas, but from Angolan oil company Sonagol, this will probably be €35m a year over 3 years with them providing Team Lotus their fuel as well.

This would put Team Lotus right bang in the top 6 teams budgetry wise with a budget of arround €200m a year from current and future sponsors. Only McLaren, Ferrari, red Bull, Renault and Mercedes would have more money avalable.
izvor je sa foruma na f1technical.net
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

hm onda im je vrijeme da pocnu radit bolid koji ce se borit za bodove.. Nemaju sad neku ispriku ako je to tako
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

moje je mišljenje da oni imaju i inžinjere koji su sposobni dizajnirati odličan bolid i vozače koji su sposobni svojim zapažanjima pomoći u razvoju. Pa pogledaj samo koliko su ove godine ispred Virgina i HRT-a. Nekako je sada stanje: stare momčadi-Team Lotus-Virgin i HRT. S time da je Lotus počeo polako sustizati ove sporije od starih ekipa. Svakako mi se čine kao najorganiziranija momčad od ovih novih i trenutno su mi uz Ferrari i Sauber među onim dragim ekipama.

slika
spacedoc
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Za kog ove godine navijat

Post Postao/la spacedoc »

od sljedeće godine KERS
f1racing.com.hr/formula-1/team-lotus-od ... im-kers-om
istina je da je izvor jedna trač stranica ali kaj češ
slika
Armanini
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak

Post Postao/la Armanini »

rekli su nakon ovih kvala da ce sljedece godine imat kers..
da imaju sad kers sigurno bi se trkali sa torro rossom, williamsom, force indiom..
rFactor F1 HR server Info
slika
GERMAN
Početnik
Početnik
Navijam za: Rosberg

Post Postao/la GERMAN »

Armanini je napisao/la:rekli su nakon ovih kvala da ce sljedece godine imat kers..
da imaju sad kers sigurno bi se trkali sa torro rossom, williamsom, force indiom..
Pa ne kasne oni sam 0.4 sec koliko donosi kers ;)
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Trulli out, Chandhok in for the Germany GP!
Chandhok to race Trulli’s Lotus in Germany
Karun Chandhok is to replace Jarno Trulli at Team Lotus for the German GP in what appears for the moment to be a one-off arrangement.

The team adds that it is negotiating with the Italian veteran for 2012.

Tony Fernandes said: “Ever since I first met Karun I have been impressed with his whole demeanour – he is talented, passionate, committed and he brings great energy to the whole team so I am delighted that we are giving him the chance to add even more value to us in the cockpit over a whole race weekend.

“I also want to take this chance to thank Jarno for helping make Karun’s opportunity this weekend possible. He has been extremely accommodating in stepping to the side for this race and our commitment to him is unwavering. I am delighted to confirm that we are in the process of negotiating an extension to his contract with us and we are all looking forward to unveiling the details of that very soon.

“He is a key member of our team and I hope that we can give him a car as soon as possible that allows him to utilise his considerable talent to the full. For this weekend he will be on hand to lend his huge experience and support to Karun and I am sure Jarno, Heikki and Karun will do me, the whole team and all our fans very proud indeed.”

Chandhok said: “Ever since I first joined the team I have been looking forward to this opportunity and I am determined to do my best to repay their faith in me and help the team progress, this season and for many years to come. I am approaching the weekend in a very realistic frame of mind.

“I will be doing my best to push and to make sure I learn as much as possible all weekend, take each session as it comes and work as closely as I can with the engineers and the whole team to do the best job I can. Whatever happens, I am very excited about lining up on the grid on Sunday and I know there will be millions of Indian fans, and Team Lotus fans around the world, who will be behind me and the whole team, so I will do the best I can to give them something to cheer for.

Meanwhile Trulli said: “I’m looking forward to working with Karun this weekend and doing whatever I can to help him get the most out of his opportunity in Germany. It’s great that the team is true to its word of helping develop young talent, particularly from parts of the word where it is even harder to break through into the top rung of motorsport, so I’ll be there to give him guidance and assistance, in and out of the car.”

Mike Gascoyne added: “I am delighted that we are able to give Karun a full weekend in the car. He has been a very good addition to our driver line-up and now we are giving him a chance to take the next step in fulfilling his potential. Jarno will be stepping aside for him for this race and we will use Karun’s feedback over the weekend as a comparison against Jarno’s and Heikki’s experiences this season with a number of aspects of the car, including the power steering system, to help us keep moving forward in 2011 and beyond.

“I am sure Karun will equip himself very well in this and in his performances in and out of the car all weekend. The whole team is looking forward to helping him get the most out of his time in the cockpit in Germany and it will be good to see him grab this chance and make the most of it.”

Adam Cooper
slika
Armanini
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak

Post Postao/la Armanini »

GERMAN je napisao/la:
Armanini je napisao/la:rekli su nakon ovih kvala da ce sljedece godine imat kers..
Pa ne kasne oni sam 0.4 sec koliko donosi kers ;)

zato se i nije kova kvalificirao ispred torro rossa.. ??

a i cesto su u kvalama bas za tih 0.4 sporiji..

btw, chandok - :(
rFactor F1 HR server Info
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Vijest stara par dana, Lotus planira biti dugoročno u F1

planovi o gradnji novog zračnog tunela

slika
Scuderia
Navijam za: Michael-Mick Schumacher

Post Postao/la Scuderia »

Luiz Razia i Alexander Rossi ce testirati Lotus u Abu Dhabiju ( Y D T )
KLIK

EDIT:
John Iley u Lotusu
KLIK
slika
gringo73
Naj F1 član foruma 2010.
Naj F1 član foruma 2010.
Navijam za: McLaren

Formula 1 team - Caterham F1 (ex. Team Lotus)

Post Postao/la gringo73 »

Od danas se ova momčad službeno zove Caterham F1...tako da mijenjamo ime teme. ;)

slika
slika
Odgovori