Nick Heidfeld

Povijesne utrke, vozači, timovi, bolidi...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: BMW - Heidfeld

Re: Nick Heidfeld

Post Postao/la bmw_sauber_f1 »

Ćale od Lewisa
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Navijam za: Mercedes

Post Postao/la Ćale od Lewisa »

Heidfeld suzdržano o KERS-u i DRS-u
ni Heidefeld nije ljubitelj umjetnog utrkivanja :D
slika
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Uh da je još samo 1 krug utrka trajala Nick bio presao Buttona!

Strategija dobra, nakon sto je cetvrti put izasao iz boksa, presao je Schumachera, Petrova, Buemia i dosao na sedmo mjesto iza Buttona koji je imao 13+sec prednosti. Nick je u zadnja 3-4 kruga skinio 12sec nad Jesonom, uh stvarno dobra trka za Nicka! :D
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Heidfeld unhappy with Petrov
Nick Heidfeld was unimpressed with Renault team-mate Vitaly Petrov after the duo made contact during the Turkish Grand Prix.

Heidfeld's and Petrov's cars touched after going side-by-side in the series of corners before the start/finish straight as the duo battled for position.

The German felt Petrov had pushed him wide, and he made hand gestures to his team-mate after the move.

"Yeah, that's not nice. It shouldn't happen," Heidfeld told the BBC after the race. "He just pushed me wide and we made contact. It's not a safe thing to do."

Heidfeld went on to finish in seventh position, right in front of the Russian driver.

The German said he was happy with his speed during the race, but not with the result itself.

"Not totally happy with the race. I'm happy with the pace, which was good, but I was in traffic most of the time and if I had a bit more free space I could easily have got a better result, but at least we have the race pace.

"I just have to find out why in qualifying it didn't work out yesterday."
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/91276" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dobro je pa taj kontakt nije bio koban!
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Heidfeld eyes qualifying improvement
Nick Heidfeld says his priority is to lift his and his Renault team's qualifying performances from this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix - because that will boost their chances of securing another podium finish.

Although qualifying is no longer as important as it once was for deciding race positions, the evidence from the first races suggests that being in clear air near the front of the field does help significantly with helping drivers to look after their tyres.

And having experienced races both near the front and from the back, Heidfeld thinks it essential that he and Renault begin securing better grid positions.

"The race in Istanbul was good, we had good pace and I think generally we've got the speed to compete with the teams ahead," said the German. "If we have stronger qualifying sessions, we'll definitely give ourselves a good chance each Sunday. This is my main focus now."

He added: "This season requires a real team effort from everyone. I will need to concentrate on getting the most out of it, but I think it's too early days to speak about final championship positions just yet. Nico [Rosberg] is only a point behind me now and Mercedes have improved a lot over the last two races. However, we scored as many points as they did in Turkey so we can stay clear of them.

"The Ferraris are not far away - Felipe [Massa] has finished behind me in a couple of races and he is not many points ahead so my aim is to start challenging him in the standings very soon."

Renault will introduce a series of upgrades to its car this weekend that it hopes will deliver around 0.2 seconds of performance per lap.

Technical director James Allison said: "We bring another handful of aerodynamic upgrades for the next race - the development race never lets up. None of them are individually large, but there are six in total and they add up to another 0.15-0.20s per lap. It isn't a huge upgrade but if we can keep that up for every race then it starts to tell."

Allison believes that the nature of the Barcelona circuit, with its high tyre degradation, will again produce a large number of pitstops and plenty of overtaking.

"At some tracks these tyres are really on the edge – Turkey was one of them and Barcelona will be another. So having a very careful plan on Friday to prepare for the race is very important. Also, it has increasingly become clear to everybody to conserve tyres during qualifying in order to maximise results on Sunday."

He added: "By far the biggest influence over the ease of overtaking in Turkey was as a result of the track being very tough on the tyres. Barcelona is likely to be similar, with soft tyres that degrade up to 0.3 of a second per lap.

"This means that small variations in strategy yield very large differences in performance at different times in the race. Stopping just three laps different to another car will give nearly a 1s per lap difference in performance. Set against that, the DRS and KERS have only a second order effect on the ease of overtaking. We can expect another breathless race with a lot of on track action – not a traditional hallmark of the Spanish GP."
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/91445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

OfficialLRGP Lotus Renault GP
Nick's car catching fire was not scheduled, cause being investigated
3 minutes ago
covjece kolko vatre :shock:
Nick's out of the car and fine, just needs to find the best way back to the garage
2 minutes ago
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

evo slike

slika
Sato-san
Navijam za: Kamui

Post Postao/la Sato-san »

Jučer Simona de Silvestro danas Nick Heidfeld. Očito mora izgorjeti netko ovaj vikend. :(
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

NickHeidfeld Nick Heidfeld
I will start from the pitlane tomorrow #F1
1 minute ago
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Koja utrka, WOW fantasticno! S 24 na 8, da je još samo 1 krug utrka trajala bio bi 6!
fenomeno
Početnik
Početnik
Navijam za: Kimi Raikkonen

Post Postao/la fenomeno »

svaka čast za današnju vožnju...kapa do poda
ZEN
Navijam za: Nikoga

Post Postao/la ZEN »

Fenomenalna utrka za Nicka =D> , e da je samo bio još jedan krug :driver: .....

Moje skromno mišljenje je da ipak Nickovo iskusto nasprem Vitalya dolazi na vidjelo po meni je on ipak za klasu bolji vozač....
mr no recall
Navijam za: M Schumacher

Post Postao/la mr no recall »

nemojte zaboravit da je imao 3 seta potpuno nekorištenih mekanih guma
cuore sportivo
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

jesam ja dobro cuo ili je stvarno Heidfeld prvi vozac koji je napravio najvise preticanja u jednoj utrci u ovoj sezoni? ima netko popis ili slično?
Scuderia
Navijam za: Michael-Mick Schumacher

Post Postao/la Scuderia »

Boullier o Heidfeldu
KLIK
slika
Centurion
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Hamiltona

Post Postao/la Centurion »

Rađe bih gledao Sennu nego Heidfelda u bolidu... mislim da je Senna bio prekratko u F1 da bi pokazao svu svoju moć...
suissebih
Navijam za: Nick Heidfeld

Post Postao/la suissebih »

Meni nije jasno ćemu kritike na račun Heidfelda. Prije svega bolji je od Petrova što pokazuju i rezultati, a i očigledno je da često ima tehničke probleme koji ga sputavaju da dođe na višu poziciju. Za mene je Nickovo izdanje u Španiji bilo maestralno, sa zadnjeg mjesta došao je do pozicije 8 a još jedan krug utrke i pretekao bi dvojac Mercedesa. Ono što kod njega volim je kako brzo, bez mnogo kalkulisanja i vrlo uspješno pretiće sporije bolide, što bi naš narod rekao "sad pa sad". Uglavnom, po meni vrhunski vozać koji iz bolida uvijek izvuče maksimum.
Centurion
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Hamiltona

Post Postao/la Centurion »

suissebih je napisao/la:Meni nije jasno ćemu kritike na račun Heidfelda. Prije svega bolji je od Petrova što pokazuju i rezultati, a i očigledno je da često ima tehničke probleme koji ga sputavaju da dođe na višu poziciju. Za mene je Nickovo izdanje u Španiji bilo maestralno, sa zadnjeg mjesta došao je do pozicije 8 a još jedan krug utrke i pretekao bi dvojac Mercedesa. Ono što kod njega volim je kako brzo, bez mnogo kalkulisanja i vrlo uspješno pretiće sporije bolide, što bi naš narod rekao "sad pa sad". Uglavnom, po meni vrhunski vozać koji iz bolida uvijek izvuče maksimum.
Petrov je u poredku lošiji od Heidfelda samo zbog ovog incidenta, bio je peti ili koji li kada se bio zabio, to je 10 dodatnih bodova, što bi ga taman dovelo na mjesto iznad Heidfelda...
a i Petrov je ipak ovo 2. sezona u F1, heidfeldu je 11. ako se ne varam, tako da mislim da Petrov ipak ima više mjesta za popravak, pokazao se kao jedan JAKO agresivan vozač, Heidfeld je ipak stara lisica, zna on kako se treba voziti, ima iskustva, to je sigurno veliki plus za Heidfelda... ali ipak... rađe bih ja gledao Sennu sa Petrovom nego Heidfelda...
ali što ja želim nitko ne pita, bezveze se žalim :biggrin:
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

from facebook:
As the weather forecast says that there'll rain today and Nick Heidfeld - The Official is on a higher downforce level than normally in Montreal, I can't wait for the race this evening. I want to see him overtaking and overtaking and overtaking
nadajmo se onda da ce to biti uspjesna taktika.
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

NickHeidfeld Nick Heidfeld
I'm extremly happy with the qf yesterday, P9 was the maximum, as I run a higher downforce level than normal. #F1
1 minute ago
It was a bit gambling hoping for rain. Reaching Q3 with this setup was a success and it seems our cards are good - grey and rainy sky..
izgleda da je kritika od sefa imala utiska :D

edit

Engine change for Nick, but no penalty.
2 minutes ago
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

ovi u Renaultu su totalno ludi
Difficult conditions for Nick's hair out there...
3 minutes ago
:lol:
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

u klinac.
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

men se cini da je Koba previse usporio i Nick nije stigao reagirati
K1M1
HNL kladionica majstor
HNL kladionica majstor
Navijam za: Kimi i Frijns

Post Postao/la K1M1 »

i meni se cini da je kamui previse usporio, a nick nije uspio reagirat.
al di je odletio, u neku uličicu, nekome u dvorište skoro. :lol:
a i dobri su mi na pitwallu, ovaj iza razbija monitor od ljutnje, a boullier mrtav hladan. :biggrin:
slika
bmw_sauber_f1
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

i ja bi lupao, obojica bi bila vjerovatno u top 6-7, sto bi bio najbolji rezultat za Renault.
Odgovori