Formula 1 Team Manor Racing Team

Povijesne utrke, vozači, timovi, bolidi...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Odgovori
Cuky
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari

Re: Formula 1 team - Manor Marussia F1 team

Post Postao/la Cuky »

prva slika....djelova :D

slika
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Manor out

slika
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Imaju čak i dva sponzora na stražnjem krilu
slika

I Pascal spreman za vožnju
slika

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Solidno ovaj Manorček izgleda na stazi
slika
slika

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Manor je na logo dodao i malo boje
slika

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Jos im fali gulf

slika
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Nije ni ovaj novi Manor bez zanimljivih detalja na bolidu
slika

slika
F1NAC

Post Postao/la F1NAC »

Ima toga jos

slika
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Manor je potvrdio da će Alex Rossi i ove godine biti njihov 3. vozač. Biti će prisutan na 11 utrka ove sezone, dok će također nastupati i u Indy Caru za Andretti.
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2016/03/09/r ... ve-driver/

slika
Kenny
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: Williams i MS

Post Postao/la Kenny »

Jel ima ovo veze sa njihovim logom?
slika
Pa čovjek kaže - osjećaj. Ako je osjećaj, onda je osjećaj. Na temelju osjećaja :) - dmarijon
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

koliko je meni poznato nemaju apsolutno nikakve veze...čista slučajnost da se potrefilo tako

slika
Kenny
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: Williams i MS

Post Postao/la Kenny »

Možda neka inspiracija, vidiš da su im i odjela slična kao nekom od starih timova
slika
Pa čovjek kaže - osjećaj. Ako je osjećaj, onda je osjećaj. Na temelju osjećaja :) - dmarijon
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Rebellion Timepieces novi je sponzor Manora. Logo ovog proizvođača satova nalazit će se na retrovizorima te na rukavicama vozača
MANOR RACING PARTNERS WITH REBELLION TIMEPIECES
Official timing with attitude

16 March 2016
2016 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix
Albert Park, Melbourne

Timing is key for Manor Racing. It is only natural, therefore, that it is partnering with Rebellion Timepieces, with whom it shares an obsession for every last detail and a love of technological advancement.

It was an engineer keen to meld watchmaking, high technology and motor racing who founded Rebellion. The brand embraces modern design, material and technologies, while preserving time honoured horological craftsmanship. Alongside watchmaking it has fielded its own endurance race team, Rebellion Racing, a private team that set out to challenge the established factory outfits.

Abdulla Boulsien, Manor Racing:
“Rebellion is no stranger to racing; the guys know the scene and they live and breathe motorsport. We love Rebellion’s bold disregard, but healthy respect for, what has gone before; it has no fear when it comes to standing out and being different. We’re going to have some fun together.”

Philippe Dubois, CEO, Rebellion Timepieces:
“Rebellion and Manor Racing share so many traits: both are upstarts in a way, challenging received wisdom and trying new ways while respecting the old. It makes perfect sense to work together and we’re excited to be part of the team’s F1 adventure as its official timing partner.”

Rebellion Timepieces’ ‘watch’ graphics will adorn the race gloves of drivers Pascal Wehrlein and Rio Haryanto and its logo will appear on the wing mirrors of the MRT05, Manor Racing’s challenger for the 2016 season. Rebellion Timepieces will engineer large-scale clocks for Manor Racing’s operations centre in Banbury and within the team’s garage at 21 Grands Prix. Most excitingly, Rebellion will create a custom-designed Manor Racing Wraith timepiece, available as a limited edition to buy.

About Rebellion Timepieces
In pursuit of performance and victory. Based in Lonay, on the banks of Lake Geneva, Rebellion Timepieces is an exceptional player in the world of fine Swiss watchmaking. Passion, independence and a ‘no-compromise’ attitude sparked the company’s inception and continue to guide its development each passing day. Nothing is left out, or left to chance, in this watchmakers’ pursuit for extraordinary quality and performance. Rebellion Timepieces, with their bold design and limited-series production, are designed for those who share the same ideals. Designed for the asserted individualist. The intense competitor. Those passionate about mechanical perfection. Welcome to Rebellion.

About Manor Racing
Manor Racing is small but is aiming to fight big in 2016. The team has new blood alongside Manor Racing’s loyal pros. All drawn to a love of Formula 1’s original essence. Formula One is the sum of countless components – mechanical and mental. It requires mental agility – swift problem solving. It requires mental strength – battling past challenges and disappointments. For Manor Racing it is about meticulous attention to detail, eking out every single opportunity to close every single gap. Car and driver, factory and team. All spurred by imagining what might just be possible. It has partnered Mercedes-Benz for race power and Williams for transmission. New owners have put Manor Racing back on track – literally and figuratively – with solid planning and sound investment. It is in good shape, ready to compete, ready to race.

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Novo prednje krilo su donijeli u Melbourne (gore). Dolje je krilo korišteno na testiranjima.
slika

slika
speedy56
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: FAlonso ALotterer

Post Postao/la speedy56 »

Haryanto pobrao kaznu o 3 mjesta na gridu i 2 kaznena boda
Fact Car 88 left the team garage and collided with car 8 in the pit lane.
Offence Breach of Article 31.5 of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations.
Decision 3 grid position penalty.(2 penalty points awarded, 2 points in total for the 12 month period).ReasonThe driver of car 88 left the team garage and did not pay attention to the approachingcar which was in the fast lane.
Prestrogo imo... Pogotovo ta 2 kaznena boda
slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

a evo i prekršaj

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Mercedesova PU upakirana unutar MRT05
slika

slika
Cuky

Re: Manor Racing Team

Post Postao/la Cuky »

jednom da je i Manor na vrhu poretka...trenutno je Wehrlein najbrži u speed trapu

EDIT: I sad je išao još 5km/h brže...doduše ovaj puta u slipu

slika
Scuderia
Navijam za: Michael-Mick Schumacher

Re: Formula 1 Team Manor Racing Team

Post Postao/la Scuderia »

Zadovoljni su kako napreduju
slika
Cuky

Re: Formula 1 Team - Manor Racing Team

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Marussia tuži Manor zbog korištenja imena "Marussia" za bolid u 2015.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.ph ... rk-dispute

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Manor donosi hrpu novih djelova u Barcelonu...prednje i stražnje krilo, podnica, karoserija bolida te više manje vidljivih stvari
As is the case up and down the pit lane, we have some new developments that we’ll start to introduce here this weekend - a new bodywork package, floor, new front and rear wings, together with some other less visible items
https://www.facebook.com/ManorRacing/po ... 04488254:0

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

u Barceloni su na testu isprobali novo stražnje krilo i krilce ispod njega. Vjerojatno će isto biti prisutno u Monaku
slika

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Manor je objavio kako je raskinut ugovor za poziciju trkaćeg vozača između momčadi i Haryanta zbog toga što Haryanto nije ispunio svoje ugovorne obveze (čitaj, njegovi sponzori nisu uplatili novce). Momčad će uskoro objaviti ime novog vozača, a Haryantu su ponudili poziciju trećeg/rezervnog vozača
MANOR RACING SUPPORTS RIO HARYANTO’S EFFORTS TO KEEP HIS F1 DREAM ALIVE

Rio is offered a Reserve Driver role for the rest of the 2016 season

10 August 2016, 09.00 BST (CET -1)
Banbury, UK

Manor Racing today announced that it has taken the decision to terminate Rio Haryanto’s Race Driver contract, after he was unable to meet his contractual obligations.

In a bid to keep his Formula 1 dream alive, the team has offered Rio a Reserve Driver role for the remaining nine rounds of the 2016 FIA Formula 1 World Championship.

Dave Ryan, Racing Director

“Rio has been a much-valued member of our team since January, when we signed a contract with him for this season. Some time ago, his management indicated that they were experiencing difficulties honouring the obligations of that contract beyond the Hungarian Grand Prix. Rio’s team have worked tirelessly to try to resolve that situation with his Indonesian backers and we have supported those efforts as much as possible, including allowing Rio to race in Germany. Unfortunately we reached a point where, in the best interests of the team, we were forced to explore other options for the remainder of the season.

“We are very pleased to continue our support for Rio’s Formula 1 ambitions, by offering him a Reserve Driver role for the rest of the current season. We very much hope that he will accept that offer.”

We will shortly be announcing a new teammate for Pascal Wehrlein.

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

da ne radim kobasicu od prošlog posta, evo ovo u novi...

Manor je potvrdio da će Esteban Ocon biti novi partner Wehrleinu
MANOR RACING SIGNS ESTEBAN OCON

The 19 year old Frenchman will race alongside Pascal Wehrlein for the rest of the 2016 season

10 August 2016, 09.30 BST (CET -1)
Banbury, UK

Manor Racing has signed Esteban Ocon to race alongside Pascal Wehrlein for the remaining nine rounds of the 2016 FIA Formula 1 World Championship. He will make his Formula 1 racing debut in the Belgian Grand Prix on 28 August.

Mercedes junior, Esteban, has been Reserve Driver for the Renault Sport F1 Team alongside his 2016 DTM championship drive with Mercedes-AMG. Prior to that, he won championships in FIA F3, in 2014, and in GP3 Series, in 2015.

Dave Ryan, Racing Director, Manor Racing

“We are very pleased to welcome Esteban to Manor Racing for the remainder of the season. He is clearly one of the rising stars of F1, shining in his Reserve Driver role with Renault, while also competing in the DTM with Mercedes-AMG this year.

“Our team has made significant strides in 2016, including finishing in the points for the first time in Austria last month. We need to maintain our pace of development in order to achieve our ambitions, not only for this season but also for the longer-term, so the calibre of a replacement is key. We’re confident that when Esteban makes his Grand Prix debut in Spa, we will have a very potent line-up with which to take the fight to our immediate competitors for the rest of the season.”

Esteban Ocon

“I’m thrilled that I’ll be making my Grand Prix debut with Manor Racing later this month, and at Spa, of all circuits, which is the next best thing to my home race. I’m ready for this exciting step up, thanks to the experience I’ve gained as a Formula 1 Reserve Driver this season. I’d like to thank Renault Sport F1 Team and Mercedes-Benz for working together to make this happen, and to Manor Racing for the opportunity, which I’m going to grab with both hands. I’ve visited the Manor Technical Centre already, for my seat fit and to meet with the wider team, so we’ll be ready to hit the ground running after the summer break. They’ve done a great job this season and I’m excited that I’ve been tasked with helping them to build on that progress. I can’t wait to get started!”

Cyril Abiteboul, Managing Director, Renault Sport F1 Team

“Esteban joining Manor Racing for the last nine races of the season demonstrates the excellent relationship the two teams, Renault Sport Formula One Team and Mercedes-Benz, have maintained for several years. It is an outstanding opportunity for Esteban to gather mileage and race experience in a young, stable and very professional team. Esteban will be up against a highly rated and quick teammate, which will enable us to evaluate him in a representative environment. I hope this experience will be of great benefit for him and for Renault in the near future.”

Toto Wolff, Head of Mercedes-Benz Motorsport

“We are very pleased that this opportunity has opened up for Esteban, that Manor has again had the confidence to give a chance to a promising young talent and that the good collaboration between Mercedes-Benz and Renault has allowed this to come together. We have seen this year that, in the right circumstances, the Manor Racing car is capable of points. Manor is just the right environment for a young driver to get his first experience of F1: a professional, small team that is on a positive upward trend and where the driver can make a real difference. Esteban did an exceptional job in the works Mercedes at the Silverstone test and we are excited to see him take his first steps in an F1 race environment."

slika
speedy56
Legenda
Legenda
Navijam za: FAlonso ALotterer

Post Postao/la speedy56 »

Dobra vijest za Ocona i za F1
slika
Odgovori