Odgovori
popeye
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Mad Max

F1 Fan Voice

Post Postao/la popeye » 14 svi 2019, 00:37

As part of my investigation into what Liberty Media are doing to help figure out where to take F1 in the future I did discover something that I kind of suspected but didn't really look into. Before Liberty Media took over F1 there wasn't any department that bothered asking what fans wanted, they just didn't care as it was Bernies way or go do something else.

One of the first things Liberty Media did was create a department to figure out what fans wanted from the sport and part of that was setting up the website: https://www.f1fanvoice.com/. They do survey your opinions, they publish the results for you to see and while you do have to sign up to take part they do offer prizes every now and then with tickets to races.

So while my survey is for my own research if you do want to have a say in a place where your opinions could change things I'd go there.

Whatever the results are of the survey (and there are some interesting trends appearing at the moment) the main thing I'm going to take away from this research is that Liberty Media do care what you think, or at the very least actually ask you what you think. Whereas before Bernie didn't even have 1 person looking into what fans thought about the sport and the direction it was taking. It was all about Bernie and to a lesser extent the teams. Liberty Media are trying to make the sport more about what you as fans want so I would take solace in that.
jedan lik praveci svoju anketu za istrazivanje je otkrio ovo ja nisam ni znao da postoji jel bio neko?

https://www.f1fanvoice.com/auth/sign_in
slika

F1NAC
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari

Re: F1 Fan Voice

Post Postao/la F1NAC » 14 svi 2019, 18:07

Kakav si ti to f1 fan ako ne znas za "Fan voice"?
slika
rFactor F1-HR WTCC LEAGUE CHAMPION 2011

popeye
Svjetski prvak
Svjetski prvak
Navijam za: Mad Max

Re: F1 Fan Voice

Post Postao/la popeye » 15 svi 2019, 13:45

za ovo stvarno nisam znao pa vidis da je i ovaj lik tek sad otkrio. ja znam samo za ono sto nedeljom glasaju za vozaca trke. nego jel si ti bio ovde?
slika

Odgovori