Novosti - Arhiva

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Zaključano
Vuksa_KC
Veteran
Veteran
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari

Re: NOVOSTI - 2021.

Post Postao/la Vuksa_KC »

Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Onboard krug na nedavno završenoj modifikaciji staze u Abu Dhabiju
“Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.”

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Zanimljive novosti za iduću sezonu
https://www.planetf1.com/news/teams-agr ... -and-tell/

slika
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač
Navijam za: Honda

Post Postao/la tanabe-san »

Cuky je napisao/la: 27 stu 2021, 18:10 Onboard krug na nedavno završenoj modifikaciji staze u Abu Dhabiju
Sta mislis, ko ce pobediti odnosno naslov osvojiti?
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Nadam se da će se sudariti i oboje odustati u prvom krugu pa da u miru gledamo utrku :)

slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Cuky je napisao/la: 07 pro 2021, 16:03 Nadam se da će se sudariti i oboje odustati u prvom krugu pa da u miru gledamo utrku :)
:oo:
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Ross Brawn has revealed that F1 will stop team principals from being able to contact the Race Director mid-race, starting next season.
Fala bogu da se neko setio. Ponasanje Tota na zadnjoj trci je bilo sramotno
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: FA

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 14 pro 2021, 01:56
Ross Brawn has revealed that F1 will stop team principals from being able to contact the Race Director mid-race, starting next season.
Fala bogu da se neko setio. Ponasanje Tota na zadnjoj trci je bilo sramotno
Bitno da je Hornerovo 5min prije bilo ok....
I like to race, not to do laps alone.
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Red Bull: F1 needs rules rethink after Abu Dhabi GP controversy

"The whole system needs to be rethought,” said Marko, after a season when Red Bull has been unhappy at times with FIA decisions.

“There needs to be consistency. Decisions cannot be interpreted once this way and once that way. The rules must be simplified. The premise must be: let's race!”
Svi zele da se trkaju jedino Luis i Mercedes ne zele i to im se u nedelju napokon obilo o glavu
Marko believes that with the FIA appointing a president after Friday’s election, the opportunity is there for Jean Todt’s successor to move swiftly to ensure F1 does better in the future.

Asked if there needed to be a change of personnel, Marko said: “That in itself is not our task, but after so many mistakes and questionable decisions were made, there is certainly a great need for action.

“A new president is coming, so he will want to start here first. And the stewards should definitely be questioned.”

Asked if he was especially unhappy in how Masi handled the Abu Dhabi race, Marko said: “The rules have to be such that a quick decision can be made, and those responsible have to make them in a matter of seconds. And these decisions cannot vary in such a way.”

Red Bull team boss Christian Horner reckoned that what happened in Abu Dhabi was the latest in a series of ‘marginal calls’ that Masi had made this season.

Asked by Autosport if he felt the FIA could learn from what happened, Horner said: “I think there’s always lessons that you can learn as a team, and in life generally.

“We felt that the decisions at the beginning of the race [when Hamilton cut the chicane] went against us. We obviously felt that the decision at the end of the race [with the safety car] was right. It’s been a season like that.

“There’s been marginal calls. Some we’ve benefited from, the majority of which we’ve lost out from.”

While there are questions about the FIA’s actions on Sunday night, Marko also expressed his unhappiness at the way that Mercedes instantly protested the result.

“It was unworthy of a world championship final that the decision was delayed in this way [by a stewards’ hearing],” he said. “However, to make such appeals and protests speaks to the mindset of, I would say, an unworthy [sore] loser.”
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 14 pro 2021, 10:38
Red Bull: F1 needs rules rethink after Abu Dhabi GP controversy

"The whole system needs to be rethought,” said Marko, after a season when Red Bull has been unhappy at times with FIA decisions.

“There needs to be consistency. Decisions cannot be interpreted once this way and once that way. The rules must be simplified. The premise must be: let's race!”
Svi zele da se trkaju jedino Luis i Mercedes ne zele i to im se u nedelju napokon obilo o glavu
Marko believes that with the FIA appointing a president after Friday’s election, the opportunity is there for Jean Todt’s successor to move swiftly to ensure F1 does better in the future.

Asked if there needed to be a change of personnel, Marko said: “That in itself is not our task, but after so many mistakes and questionable decisions were made, there is certainly a great need for action.

“A new president is coming, so he will want to start here first. And the stewards should definitely be questioned.”

Asked if he was especially unhappy in how Masi handled the Abu Dhabi race, Marko said: “The rules have to be such that a quick decision can be made, and those responsible have to make them in a matter of seconds. And these decisions cannot vary in such a way.”

Red Bull team boss Christian Horner reckoned that what happened in Abu Dhabi was the latest in a series of ‘marginal calls’ that Masi had made this season.

Asked by Autosport if he felt the FIA could learn from what happened, Horner said: “I think there’s always lessons that you can learn as a team, and in life generally.

“We felt that the decisions at the beginning of the race [when Hamilton cut the chicane] went against us. We obviously felt that the decision at the end of the race [with the safety car] was right. It’s been a season like that.

“There’s been marginal calls. Some we’ve benefited from, the majority of which we’ve lost out from.”

While there are questions about the FIA’s actions on Sunday night, Marko also expressed his unhappiness at the way that Mercedes instantly protested the result.

“It was unworthy of a world championship final that the decision was delayed in this way [by a stewards’ hearing],” he said. “However, to make such appeals and protests speaks to the mindset of, I would say, an unworthy [sore] loser.”
Kad FIA donese odluku u smjeru RB je ok, kad je kontra onda je naravno lose.

Kad Mercedes protesta nesto su sore losers - a kad RB protesta nesto (recimo Brazil) je sasvim ok to napraviti.

Ovi ni u pobjedi neznaju biti fer i posteni - a za poraz znamo (ponasanje Maxa i RB nakon predzadnje utrke)
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Opet nisu nista napravili sa novim pravilima a DRS ostaje. Tuga
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 14 pro 2021, 12:37 Opet nisu nista napravili sa novim pravilima a DRS ostaje. Tuga
Temeljem cega je donesen zakljucak?

Mislim da nije prblem sto su bolidi jednako brzi - problem ce biti ako ce se tesko pratiti.
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

To se vrtilo već pred neko vrijeme, navodno su FIA-inim ljudima te informacije donijeli inžinjeri samih momčadi u razgovorima, a rezultati su njihovih simulacija.

slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Novi motori od 2026. Ocekuje se ulazak VW kroz Porsche i Audi

- Retaining the 1.6-litre V6 engine
- Increasing electrical power to 350kW
- Eliminating the MGU-H
- Introducing a power unit cost cap
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Breaking: Mercedes decide against appeal, Verstappen keeps title

Mercedes have decided not to proceed with their appeal against the race classification in Abu Dhabi.

Mercedes have opted not to proceed with an appeal against the race classification in Abu Dhabi, having signalled that they intended to do so in the hours following the stewards' verdict on Sunday night.

Immediately after the race at the Yas Marina Circuit, Mercedes lodged two separate protests with the stewards. One was against Max Verstappen directly, protesting against him 'overtaking' Hamilton before the Safety Car withdrew on the final lap as the two title rivals got set to race to the flag. This protest was quickly thrown out.

The second protest was related to the handling of the Safety Car withdrawal on the penultimate lap of the race, with Mercedes urging the stewards to use the International Sporting Code to implement a classification based on the results at the end of that lap, rather than the final lap. This protest was also dismissed.

Mercedes signalled that they intended to lodge an appeal against this ruling, and had up until 96 hours after the ruling to make that appeal. However, the team have since made it clear that they will not be proceeding with the appeal. With the appeal dropped, there is no longer any obstacle between Max Verstappen and confirmation of his World Championship title.
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

slika
slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

„Hamilton rekao Mercedesu da ne želi titulu na sudu“

Mercedes će ipak odustati od tužbe protiv FIA na međunarodnom sudu, objavili su britanski mediji.

Naime, Luis Hamilton je poručio ljudima u svom timu da odustanu od tužbe jer on ne želi osmu titulu prvaka sveta da osvoji na sudu.

Hamilton, koji je mirno podneo poraz posle dramatične trke, smatra da je najbolje za sve da se Ferstapenova titula ne razvlači po sudovima i od svog tima zatražio da završi sa žalbama i pusti ga da se okrene sledećoj sezoni.

Luis je u sredu odlikovan titulom viteza Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva na svečanoj ceremoniji u dvorcu Vindsor.

S druge strane, Maksu Ferstapenu će pehar za svetskog prvaka biti uručen večeras na gala večeri, koju organizuje FIA u svom sedištu u Parizu.
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

Vidis, nisu tak "otrovni" kak bi ti htio da budu.
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

Samo bih molio da ubuduće koristiš Edit gumb za svoje postove. Zaredao si 4 posta zaredom u istoj temi u manje od 1h, nema potrebe za time kad možeš dkdati u postojeći post

slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Cuky je napisao/la: 16 pro 2021, 14:19 Samo bih molio da ubuduće koristiš Edit gumb za svoje postove. Zaredao si 4 posta zaredom u istoj temi u manje od 1h, nema potrebe za time kad možeš dkdati u postojeći post
Okej samo dolazim sa jednog mnogo veceg foruma gde to ne predstavlja problem pa sam mislio da nece ni ovde. Ali ako insistiras
Cuky

Post Postao/la Cuky »

slika
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Cuky je napisao/la: 16 pro 2021, 14:28 Pravila foruma, članak 3.
https://forum.f1-hr.com/viewtopic.php?t=1041
3. Višestruki ili ponovljeni postovi objavljeni s ciljem povećanja ukupnog broja vlastitih postova nisu dopušteni.
Ovo mi nikad nije bio cilj. Ali kao sto rekoh ako insistiras okej
zonelsk
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la zonelsk »

tanabe-san je napisao/la: 16 pro 2021, 14:31
Cuky je napisao/la: 16 pro 2021, 14:28 Pravila foruma, članak 3.
https://forum.f1-hr.com/viewtopic.php?t=1041
3. Višestruki ili ponovljeni postovi objavljeni s ciljem povećanja ukupnog broja vlastitih postova nisu dopušteni.
Ovo mi nikad nije bio cilj. Ali kao sto rekoh ako insistiras okej
Lool, pa ne inzistira on - nego pravila.
tanabe-san
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač

Toto kaze da je Luisu trenutno tesko i da mozda ne nastavi sa trkama.

edit

Lewis Hamilton may be hit with 10-place grid penalty for first race of 2022 after FIA snub
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... stappen-F1

"The ten (10) grid place penalty will only be imposed if at least two (2) of the reprimands were imposed for a driving infringement."

Hamilton was also reprimanded at the Mexican Grand Prix in November for incorrectly rejoining the track after running wide in practice and then again in Saudi Arabia for forcing Haas' Nikita Mazepin off track in a scary near-miss, also during practice.
Zaključano