Testiranja - Arhiva

Novosti o vozačima i timovima, glasine...

Moderatori/ce: F1NAC,Zweki,Scuderia,Cuky,47,gringo73

Zaključano
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Ja sam: Vozač
Navijam za: Scuderia Ferrari - F1

Testiranja 2010/2011

Post Postao/la Forza »

FIA official f1 testing:

16 to 17 November 2010: Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina. Test reserved for young drivers

19 to 20 November 2010: Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina. Pirelli Test

1 to 3 February 2011: Valencia, Ricardo Tormo.

10 to 13 February 2011: Jerez, La Frontera.

18 to 21 February 2011: Barcelona, Circuit de Catalunya.

3 to 6 March 2011: Bahrain, Bahrain International Circuit.
slikaslikaslika
gringo73
Naj F1 član foruma 2010.
Naj F1 član foruma 2010.
Navijam za: McLaren

Testiranja 2010/2011

Post Postao/la gringo73 »

Testiranja mladih vozača, najavljeni:

slika
slika
Igor18
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: Schumachera

Testiranja 2010/2011

Post Postao/la Igor18 »

Gary Paffett i nije baš u cvijetu mladosti :D
Michael is faster than you!!
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Testiranja 2010/2011

Post Postao/la Forza »

Tražim sat kada počnu testiranja sutra?
slikaslikaslika
Slash
Veteran
Veteran
Navijam za: utrkivanje

Re: Testiranja 2010/2011

Post Postao/la Slash »

Jesu to u abu dabiju kao za bezveze testiranja da ovi mladi se malo voze ili isprobavaju bolide za sljedeću sezonu ili kaj?
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Post Postao/la Forza »

Slash je napisao/la:Jesu to u abu dabiju kao za bezveze testiranja da ovi mladi se malo voze ili isprobavaju bolide za sljedeću sezonu ili kaj?
Pa FIAa je sredila taj test. Bolidi če bit ovi koji su se koristili na trci... ali evo Buemu na je twitteru nakazao, da bi več mogli imati neke preinake Sebastien_buemi:Tomorrow is the young driver test! It is going to be important for some interesting tests for 2011
slikaslikaslika
Igor18
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Igor18 »

U kolko sati počinju vozit? Ako sutra nađete link za prijenos stavite ga u ovu temu.
K1M1
HNL kladionica majstor
HNL kladionica majstor
Navijam za: Kimi i Frijns

Post Postao/la K1M1 »

Ja bi bio zadovoljan samo da možemo pratit na live timingu na f1.com, al iskreno sumnjam. Koklo se ja sjećam na post i pred sezonskim testiranjima live timing sa f1.com ne radi, dakle preostaje nam samo nizozemski f1today.nl kao i svake godine, koji se refresha svake 2,3 min. O nekakvom tv live streamu vjerojatmo (kao i uvijek) nažalost ništa.
slika
gringo73
Naj F1 član foruma 2010.
Naj F1 član foruma 2010.
Navijam za: McLaren

Post Postao/la gringo73 »

Stanje u 11:09 po lokalnom vremenu...to znači prije pola sata.

slika
slika
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Post Postao/la Forza »

Šta bi mi bez Force Indie :D
Rb6 na vrhu a f10 na začelju...

@EDIT:
InsideFerrari Scuderia Ferrari: Today's programme is aimed to collect aerodynamic data
slikaslikaslika
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Post Postao/la Forza »

Update
slika

Live repost (by Edd Straw)

Daniel Ricciardo picked up where he left off in last year's Formula 1 rookie testing, topping the timesheets on the opening morning of young driver running at Abu Dhabi.

Driving the all-conquering Red Bull RB6, the 21-year-old set a best time of 1m40.813s, within 1.5 seconds of newly-crowned world champion Sebastian Vettel's pole position time from the weekend.

Ricciardo completed 46 laps during the first half-day of running and his lap was some 1.923s faster than that of Force India tester Paul di Resta, who was concentrating on setting benchmark times for team newcomer Antonio Felix da Costa on a heavier fuel load.

McLaren-contracted Oliver Turvey was third-fastest, two tenths off the quickest F1 debutant, GP2 race-winner Sam Bird. The Briton is running on both days for Mercedes.

Fellow newcomer Jean-Eric Vergne was only two tenths slower. The British Formula 3 champion and Red Bull junior is driving for Scuderia Toro Rosso today and tomorrow. Also showing good pace were Sauber reserve driver Esteban Gutierrez and Mikhail Aleshin, who was driving for Renault as a prize for winning the Formula Renault 3.5 title.

Jules Bianchi made his debut as an official Ferrari test driver, completing 31 laps and setting the eighth-fastest time. He was ahead of Formula 2 champion Dean Stoneman, who did not set a proper lap time until the final hour of running and got down to a respectable pace.

F3 Euro Series ace da Costa sat out the first few hours while di Resta lapped in the Force India, later emerging and completing 20 laps on his F1 debut.

Behind him came the three new teams, with Williams aspirant Pastor Maldonado the fastest driving for HRT.

The test is being run on the same configuration of the Yas Marina circuit as was used for last weekend's F1 championship finale. All of the teams are using Bridgestone rubber for the two-day test prior to switching to Pirelli for the tyre test that starts on Friday.

The test will run for a further three-and-a-half hours this afternoon.

Williams aerotesting slika
slikaslikaslika
deda
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač
Navijam za: Alonso

Post Postao/la deda »

Pa ne rade uopce losa vremena u odnosu na ove prosli vikend bar ovaj prvi ne!
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Post Postao/la Forza »

slika
Maldonado has done a 1m44.o6o s. Best HRT time in qualifying was a 1m45.085secs.
=D>

Riccardo leti po stezi trenutno 1m39.616s ;)
Dobro za Maldonada ali staza je danas brže nego je bila recimo u nedelju.
twitter: karunchandhok - he estimates that the track will be around 1.1-1.4secs faster than it was on qualifying because of rubber
slikaslikaslika
Mansell
Test vozač
Test vozač
Navijam za: Mercedes

Post Postao/la Mansell »

Znaci danas i sutra voze na bridgestonu a u petak se testira na pirelliju?
The test is being run on the same configuration of the Yas Marina circuit as was used for last weekend's F1 championship finale. All of the teams are using Bridgestone rubber for the two-day test prior to switching to Pirelli for the tyre test that starts on Friday.
F1 FSONE 2009 DELO RACING LEAGUE CHAMP
HISTORIC GTC 2011 F1-HR LEAGUE CHAMP
Mercedes-Benz 190E Cup Legends 2012 F1-HR LEAGUE CHAMP
F3000 2013 F1-HR LEAGUE CHAMP
Race of Champions 2014 BSR LEAGUE CHAMP
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Post Postao/la Forza »

Tako Pirelli dolaze u petak ;)

Evo konačni raspored:
slika

Ricciardo tops day one of rookie test

By Edd Straw Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 13:06 GMT

Daniel Ricciardo kept Red Bull Racing at the top of the Formula 1 timesheets two days after the team clinched a world championship double, by setting the pace in the first day of rookie testing in Abu Dhabi.

The Red Bull protege, who finished second in Formula Renault 3.5 this year, consistently led the times throughout the day, working his way down to a lap of 1m39.616s. This was only a quarter of a second off Sebastian Vettel's pole position time for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, albeit a lap set the previous Saturday when the track was a little less grippy than it was today.

Few teams opted to unleash their young charges for flat-out runs, with McLaren's Oliver Turvey setting the second-fastest time, one second off Ricciardo with a last-lap effort, and gathered plenty of useful data for the team. Gary Paffett is due to take over driving duties tomorrow.

Formula 3 Euro Series race-winner Antonio Felix da Costa impressed in the closing stages, improving to third-fastest with 10 minutes of the day remaining. It was the Portuguese driver's first taste of Formula 1 and his late improvement moved him ahead of Sauber reserve driver Esteban Gutierrez. Force India and Sauber will run Yelmer Buurman and Sergio Perez tomorrow.

Formula 2 champion Dean Stoneman improved to fifth place late on. Driving for Williams, he spent the morning concentrating on aerodynamic work and was able to spend more time improving his own driving in the afternoon, setting his best time with a few minutes to go to move ahead of Renault's Mikhail Aleshin.

British F3 champion Jean-Eric Vergne also made his F1 bow, lapping three tenths off Aleshin and ahead of Force India reserve Paul di Resta, who ran first thing in the morning to create a baseline for da Costa to work from. However, he did not do a comparable run.

Sam Bird completed the first of two days of running for Mercedes, completing 61 laps. He is likely to have the chance to set some more eye-catching times tomorrow after focusing on aerodynamic work today.

Virgin's Jerome d'Ambrosio was best of the new team drivers, pipping impressive HRT debutant Pastor Maldonado in the closing stages. Both ended the day ahead of Ferrari's Jules Bianchi, who spent the day focusing on development work, Lotus driver Rodolfo Gonzalez and Virgin's Rio Haryanto.

Edit:

Ferrari je skinuo f-duct i testirao sa običnim "shark fin" poklopcem motora, nešto su prčkali i po EBD. A pred garažu su stavili zid :D Renault, Ferrari, Williams su takočer odradili neke aerodinamične mjeritve (sile na prednjima kotačima).
slikaslikaslika
deda
Rezervni vozač
Rezervni vozač
Navijam za: Alonso

Post Postao/la deda »

Kaj u petak isto ovi mladi ili "pravi"?
Jel ima negdje raspored za petak?
majstor iz maranella
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač
Navijam za: Ferrari i Schumachera

Post Postao/la majstor iz maranella »

Ne daj Bože da ovaj Bianchi ikad postane gp vozač ferrarija...
Zadnja izmjena: majstor iz maranella, dana/u 16 stu 2010, 18:41, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Igor18
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Igor18 »

Čak su HRT i Virgin ispred njega :D
majstor iz maranella
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Igor18 je napisao/la:Čak su HRT i Virgin ispred njega :D
preloše
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Post Postao/la Forza »

Ja mislim, da u Ferrariju nisu ni dopustili, da Bianchi ide lovit vremena. Imali su puno senzora na bolidu i radili su i neke preinake + neznamo koliko goriva je ko imao... a, da je iza HRT može biti jako spor vozač (bolid znamo da nije) ili drugačija strategija testiranja.

Evo raspored za Pirellije ;)

slika
slikaslikaslika
Igor18
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Igor18 »

Kolko god da su testirali, čovjek bi očekivao da lik koji vozi ferrari bude ispred HRT-a barem a i Virgina
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Post Postao/la Forza »

još jedan interesantan podatak "williamsStoneman doing aero work, for which he was limited to 200km/h" ;)

Slažem se nešto je sporo bilo sve skupa, a i najbolje vrjeme je Bianchi postavio u 15. krugu od ukupno 59 odveženih.
slikaslikaslika
majstor iz maranella
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Forza je napisao/la:Ja mislim, da u Ferrariju nisu ni dopustili, da Bianchi ide lovit vremena. Imali su puno senzora na bolidu i radili su i neke preinake + neznamo koliko goriva je ko imao... a, da je iza HRT može biti jako spor vozač (bolid znamo da nije) ili drugačija strategija testiranja.

Evo raspored za Pirellije ;)

[ [url=http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1401 ... abd.th.png] ][/url]
Ferraristi voze u prošlogodišnjem autu?
Forza
Profesionalni vozač
Profesionalni vozač

Post Postao/la Forza »

Ma to im je greška na stranici ;) i sam sa provjeravao podatak ali ništa o tome, tako da se može predpostavit da je greška...

Edit:
“I am happy to have this opportunity to do two days of testing with the F10 and I am pleased to be able to give the team a hand in preparation for next season,” said Jules at the end of the day. “It was an unusual day, in that we worked exclusively on measuring various parameters, without ever looking for performance. I am learning a lot being here with the team and seeing at first hand how they go about their work. These two days will be extremely useful to get as well prepared as possible for my role as test driver for the Scuderia.”
slikaslikaslika
Igor18
Veteran
Veteran

Post Postao/la Igor18 »

Zaključano